🤪 Stir Crazy Antidote #6 - Become a C.U.N.T

Can you get a Sotonians GCSE?

For the older members (that’s most of you), a GCSE is like an O’Level (only easier).

(By order of the management This thread is a Corona-free zone)

You too can get one of these…

certificate

This is something I’ve wanted everyone to do since we moved to Discourse, but as I didn’t think it would get your attention, and Sotonians is not yet a totalitarian state (yet), I assumed you’d all ignore the request.

But now we’ve got few distractions and we actually need another distraction to distract is from one of the few distractions that we actually have at the moment, I feel the time is right to introduce the Completely Unnecessary and Nonsense Training Sertification* (C.U.N.T.S) process.

What does it involve?

You will have an interactive training session with our resident 'Bot, who will set you tasks and wait patiently and cajole you until you pass the test. At the end you get a sertificate*.

How do you start the process?

Simple. Just create a personal message, address it to @discobot, type anything in the subject and in the message body type

@discobot start tutorial

Like this.

Send the message, and then follow the instructions to learn some of the tricks of the forum software that you’ve probably never used.

Does Rule #1 Apply?

Yes.

To be awarded a prestigious badge, you will need to paste the image of your sertificate* into this thread.

Have at it.

“I’m better than most people I know, can I prove it?”

Yes you can.

Once you complete the tutorial ask @discobot what other things it can do:

@discobot display help

And you will see somewhere in there instructions for the advanced tutorial - and other stuff…

* Try it, just try it @Fowllyd

Can’t even get the messaging system to work … window opens up but can’t put user name in nor nuffink. Completely broke.

Get. The. Fuck. In.

1 Like

I’m having trouble reconciling

We believe in civilized community behavior at all times.

…with the thread title, if I’m honest.

Drama queen.

You obviously got it working though.

You’re now qualified to use the forum and you’ll be getting. C.U.N.T. badge in the post.

Did give me a prick of conscience.

Feel free to edit.

If I use the envelope at the top of the screen and then new message, it doesn’t work properly. If I go envelope, show more, new message it works ok. Not sure what is wrong ?

Yeah, I’m not sure we need to keep the envelope.

The one you should use is the envelope that is displayed in the top right hand corner when you click on your avatar - again in the top right corner.

Nice one on the training.

You could try the advanced one next.

How do you people have TIME for all this?
Theres fences to mend, firewood to stack, English homework to help with, TV news reports to make, English Lessons to do, an attention seeking cat and bloody video calls to family, candles to find & light
Jeez people, anyone would think. …

2 Likes

What a load of fucking shit. I was expecting some lore questions like Furball’s fingers.

Oi, Bletch you big girlyshirt wearing fucknumpty, I have read and absorbed the instructions on being civilised, so now where is my certificate you twat?

LOL. It’s a good job I’ve got thick skin - luxuriously covered today by a flowery Boden shirt in pastel shades.

As Mrs MoT is often heard to say, you’re a bit premature MoT.

You need to get the certificate, provide proof (no Photoshop) and then you’ll be welcomed to the club.

See this copied from the OP…

How do you start the process?

Simple. Just create a personal message, address it to @discobot, type anything in the subject and in the message body type

@discobot start tutorial

Like this.

Send the message, and then follow the instructions to learn some of the tricks of the forum software that you’ve probably never used.

That is the point you floweredshirtedpastelshadewearing left shaved bollock, I have done that… I asked @discobot to start tutorial on ’ I am already a cunt, but would like to become as big a one as @saintbletch

and nothing apart from the response to read the various manuals… which did, but nothing on becoming the ultimate cunt??

#JustSaying

I think the fact that we’re having this conversation means you’ve failed.

Badly.

Wouldn’t you agree?

2 Likes

OK, @Map-Of-Tasmania.

Let’s try this,

Did you send the message and get a response back?

Did you then follow the instructions and after you did so, did you get a further message asking you to do something else?

And at the end of these steps (10 or so) did you get a certificate?

Like this??

1 Like

Exactly so.

bollocks it stopped after that shitty unicorn

You keep typing discobot skip instead of following the instruction.

It wants you to post a picture.

Oh, and by the way, swearing at discobot won’t help.