🤪 Stir Crazy Antidote #17 - It's Jay's Virtual Pub Quiz ❓

47 with my 2 quiz team regulars

Well you can fuck off if you’re going to be another smart-arse…

I’ll add you to the leader bored (sic).

[@pap, @BTripz, @Goatboy, @Intiniki - I think we’ve been hacked by people with real brains - and in other news, @fatso is still here.]

My daughter runs her own pub quiz.

I’d do that before I do Jay’s and I don’t do that.

Jay is free to do his thing like. I just hope it isn’t the same Jay I went to tech college with who would be a bit twitchy over any military questions.

I can’t be arsed to check. I’m assuming it isn’t for time’s sake.

This quiz would be too hard for you

Anything would be a cinch compared to the rabbit hole I’ve been down this week. However, I choose not to participate because I don’t like the sound of Jay and I’ve been down a rabbit hole for the past couple of days.

I should add that this was a figurative rabbit hole and not a literal one, just in case you think this is a rehashed Hale and Pace routine you ran away screaming from.

They microwaved a cat.

3 posts were split to a new topic: :crazy_face: Sitr Crazy Antidote #18 - Artists Also Known As :question:

Thursday 7th May

Online from 19:50, starts at 20:15.

The Results

Position Poster Score
1 @Fatso *50
2 @Waylander 42
3 @Morris-Chutney_Lawye 35
4 @saintbletch 34
4 @Saint-CD 34
6 @BTripz 32
7 @gavstar 30
8 @lifeintheslowlane 26
9 @Lets-B-Drinking **0

* @Fatso is bound to have got them all correct and cheated
** Lesbian Drinking sulked off after it got a ickle bit difficult

Congratulations to @Waylander (so far) unless we have late entries from @CB-Saint, @Fowllyd or others…

Reminder - 8:15 tonight for those that want to get a beer/wine and play along live.

We’re ready…Pint of Doombar and a packet of crisps and a glass of white wine for Lady Slowlane. :lou_lol:

1 Like

100% so far :lou_sunglasses:

75%…

50%

8%

Yeah I was just about to post that, how did you know?

That was my score. :frowning:

Tough one tonight. :frowning:

We were doing well until round 3. Fucked it now.

17 out of 30…