🖖 Star Trek returning to small screens :starfleet:

I also liked Star Trek Original. It had Captain Kirk, and the Funny Doctor Man who was Drunk, and it had the Translater Woman with the Big Arse. It wasn’t quite in same league as Voyager, or Enterprise, or Star Trek Next Generations, but it was quite gd for it’s day srs

What I’m saying really, is that the New Star Trek needs to have a Captain Distinctive, a Funny Doctor Man, and a Woman with Big Tits. Don’t mess with winning formula pls!

1 Like

Yum

3 Likes

Genius (not seen before) :lou_lol:

I need to go back to my Bob Goblin avatar

Rod Roddenberry has joined on as a producer. He’s been involved with some unofficial Trek before, such as the New Voyages fan made show, but his main attribute would seem to be the fact he sprung forth from Gene Roddenberry’s loins.

I like the fact that Gene named his son Rod as a life challenge … “Yes i’m Rod Roddenberry”

So much so you didn’t fact check that fact :lou_wink_2:

Credited as Eugene Roddenberry Jr in earlier works.

Those Credits are amazing - awesome work :))) Got quite emotional watching that.

Bit disturbing that Bear has so many photos of sad looking kids on his hard drive, but there you go

1 Like

I had a tweet conversation with Jeri Ryan a couple of weeks ago. Therefore I know here and we are practically dating.

Voyager was a brilliant show once it got going. Didn’t really like all the Kaison stuff and Neelix was annoying as hell ( bar rodent). A few shit episodes ( fairhaven) and some really brilliant ones ( scorpion) and I thought the finale was bloody great. DS9 will always be my fave though. I know a lot of people didn’t like it but I thought the main story arc was clever and well told

1 Like

As for what role I’d play in Papsweb the next generation. I really can’t think of an equivalent.

Someone who has been around for a while and leaves virtually no impression. The sort of person that would turn up at a comicon or a signing and most people would go ‘oh’

Think Gunther in Friends, Stewart in the big bang theory, Ringo in the Beatles or Vergard Forren at Saints

DS9 rocked once they bought Worf and the Derfiant in, oh and sped up the music in the opening credits and made them more funky.

Then they could have the battle with the aliens in the Gamma quadrant whose names escape me completly at the moment.

Bearsy forgot to mention Jadzia Dax the hot female/male alien (they were after all a symbiotic species) that had ambiguous clevage attributes, she is the one on the left in the below image.

1 Like

Ezri was quite hot as well

Chase masterson

Nana Visitor

But yeah , Worf was the one that really got me going :wink:

True story. My second daughter is named after a Star Trek DS9 character. No-one has really clocked on because it’s a reasonably common name anyway.

Her nemesis at school (Juvenile Unit #2 needs an intellectual nemesis at all times) is also named after a Star Trek DS9 character. Her parents had bigger balls than us. Her name is Jadzia.

C’mon Sussex. Don’t be hard on yourself. I think you’d make a fine Barclay at least. And he was played by Dwight Schultz, FFS.

1 Like

I’m guessing Kira or Quark ?

1 Like

Gowron?

1 Like

Michael Eddington ?

1 Like

Gul Dukat?

1 Like

Black hole

Rom

Changeling ?