Spurt Stains Drinks hic

Not coming to the game then Baz?

3 Likes

Checking to see the shallow graves are still undisturbed by Lakes weather and rozzers?

1 Like

Fuck that, Iā€™ll watch it when I get back, why spoil a weekend with those overpaid bellends?

Itā€™s OK.

@lets-b-drinking keeps me honest.

He sits along the way from Flyd and just as thereā€™s a lull in play and the Northam have stopped singing dating songs to Portsmouth fans, he looks over at me and shouts at the top of his voiceā€¦

Nice shirt, Beltch!

Cheers, Kenny.

6 Likes

Not this weekend, with the wife for a spot of dinner and ale.

1 Like

The Lakes are awesome, @barry-sanchez . I have not been enough. We did Christmas at Ambleside a few years ago. Took the hound (as youā€™d say) with us & our then brand new Wii U.

We stayed in a cabin, went walking when the weather was smart, and played Sonic Racing when it was not. Make sure you go to Booths.

1 Like

Iā€™m too kind for your own good

At least if Iā€™m not there I wonā€™t have to look at him

2 Likes

We try and go at least once a year, love the place, some parts are still out the way as well, weā€™re in Bowness this time round though as good restaurants (Balance) and pubs (Angel and Hole in tā€™Wall).

Is there a tower?

Ambleside? Have you been up to the Kirkstone pass Inn? Old mate owns and runs it.

Ok, so in amongst the talk of arse-buggery and Wainwrightā€™s walks Iā€™ve determined weā€™re meeting at The Rockstone.

But what time?

The @rallyboy will be there too (I owe him money - as I do you @fowllyd , I believe)

Iā€™ll be there about half 1.

Excellent!

Trains permitting Iā€™ll either be there about the same time or a little after 2.

Post match? South western arms? Many going?

I could be persuaded to have a couple. Depends how many I have sitting here alone in the rockstone :lou_sad:

'tis a date, if you change your mind stop text meā€¦

Oh no!

Put on lucky shirt jeans shoes & undies combo

Booked Uber as usual to get to pub.

And theyā€™e sent a Lincoln Limo not a Lexus.

Bazza is right we are doomed

And find Barasti us swamped with Germans watching Schalke

:lou_facepalm_2:

Oops worse

Dutchies watching Ajax.

Schoolboy error but in nut defence one of the Jaegermeister prom girls smiled at me and actually said hello while I was getting my beer.

Iā€™m sure Bletchā€™s arrival made you appreciate the beauty of solitude.

3 Likes