:tottenhamfc: Spurs v Saints :saints: (PL)

:tottenhamfc: v :saints:

Tottenham v Southampton (20:00 GMT)

It was strange to see Southampton boss Mark Hughes get sacked after his side put in such a good performance against Manchester United, but he has paid the price for a string of poor results previously.

Whoever gets the job will have a chance to get to know the Saints squad before the January transfer window opens, and you can envisage him being busy next month - he will need to be.

Tottenham will be stinging after their derby defeat by Arsenal and we will see a reaction here. Whoever is in charge of Southampton will probably be leaving Wembley empty-handed.

Lawro’s prediction: 3-0

Ross’ prediction: 4-1

• Spurs to wipe the turf at Wembley with Saints
  • Spurs to get a jammy last minute deflected winner
  • Bore Draw (as if??)
  • Score Draw
  • Saints to get a sneaky 1-0 victory
  • Saints to hammer a misfiring Spurs
  • Something else

0 voters

Hopefully we have eleven fit players for this one…

As I’m on nights today and tomorrow and will probably imbibe on the trip up, I hope the Spurs crowd are as quiet as normal so that I can get some shut-eye.

3 Likes

This one’s on at a decent hour down here (6:30am) and the wife and jnr’s are at here mums, which means no school runs/lunches/showers etc to worry about. In your best Jim Carrey voice, “Somebody stop me!!”

1 Like

Kick of at 04:00 in the South China Sea I expect to get up at the same time as today so 04:00 it is then to watch us defeat spurs 0-2

Lawro’s prediction and poll added to OP

Think we can sneak this 0-2 we showed enough against manure

You’re new to the forum, we’ll forgive your positivity.

I think we need to prescribe you a read of all @Barry-Sanchez’s posts on the subject of SFC to work it out of you…

1 Like

Read them but its new era now lol

3 Likes

You’ll fit in just fine

:lou_wink:

Welcome.

Ok, and just how do votes get added to the poll Bob?

You click on your choice, you can’t see what other people have voted until the poll closes.

TBH I clicked the option, I don’t really like the way it works but I can’t edit the poll now. I won’t do it again…

You are a poor substitute to @saintbletch

And I can’t quite believe I’m saying that

:lou_facepalm_2::lou_wink:

2 Likes

1 Like

Christ he still missing? WTF did he drink Saturday

All of it.

2 Likes

What did we drink @Goatboy? I remember having something that tastes like cough linctus?

I don’t remember leaving the pub. Did you put me on a train?

You’ve nailed the look

:lou_lol:

I can still change mine…

You don’t remember the van then?