:pl: :tottenhamfc: Spurs v Saints :saints: (Live on :bt_sport:)

:tottenhamfc: v :saints:

• :saints: didn’t look at the races against :coventrycityfc: whereas :tottenhamfc: looked composed against :brightonfc:, tough game this one but :tottenhamfc: will prevail.
  • :saints: showed last time that they can hold out with 10 men, maybe, just maybe keeping an extra man on the pitch will help, :saints: to win
  • score draw all day long
  • bore draw

0 voters

4 days to recuperate after another marathon FA cup game against Coventry.

At least Spurs played later with most/all of their first team

1 Like

They did look quite handy against Brighton tonight…

1 Like

Just what I was thinking. Hitting form at last. :unamused:

Poll added to the OP.

Lawro is back on form but his opponent is a Gooner so a split decision.

I don’t know how Tottenham’s new signings, Dejan Kulusevski and Rodrigo Bentancur are going to fit into Antonio Conte’s side, but the most important thing for Spurs is to see Harry Kane scoring again.

Kane back on the goal trail is a headline we’ve been waiting a long time to see, because it doesn’t feel like he has been fully fit or at his best for much of this season.

We know Southampton are hard to beat, and they took a point off Spurs with 10 men at St Mary’s Stadium at the end of last year, but if Kane is firing then Tottenham will be too.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-0

James’s prediction: Spurs have made some handy signings in January, which is annoying, and they have got rid of some of their dead wood too. But I’ve watched Southampton a few times this season, and Armando Broja is a real handful up front, so I am backing Saints here. 0-2

1 Like

I like James’ prediction but for the one difficulty of Broja probably not being available

2 Likes

Lyanco out medium term
Tella out a little longer
Broja may be available, but may not

He trained today so maybe available or on the bench

P.S. I’ll take a point from the next 2 games

Ffs Ralph/Alfie
You couldnt post this BEFORE the FPL deadline?
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:man_facepalming:

You may want to find a foreign stream. Glenn Hoddle tonight on BT Sport

1 Like

Broja starts alongside Che. Elyanoussi comes in in place of Redmond. Livramento rested.

1 Like

Last game we had a good bench, this one not so.

Any bets on how long before Broja receives a nasty tackle?

:scream::scream::scream:
I pick Redz & Tino & bench Broja in my FPL
FFS

Che! You have to take those chances. :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

Romeu wont last 90 mins

Remero scores but well offside