:pl: :saints: Southampton v Wolverhampton Wanderers :wolvesfc: (Live on :prime_video_logo: )

If that’s how we line up we’re in with an excellent shout.

Armstrong was excellent yesterday. Aside from the simple chance he missed, that is!

Decisive with his passing and made a number of direct runs with a great turn of pace. Hopefully it’ll rub off on Redmond now…

Looked back to his best :muscle:t2:

1 Like

I would start Macca.

IF the coaching staff think he is mentally OK - he had a break and will be ready. If not then no problem with FF starting

I have noticed how against Arsenal & Wolves when we left Che out we had 2 speedsters rotating around Ings. That worked last night, giving the space for Armstrong even if Redz didn’t make the most clinical use of it. it shows we have a new option/Plan B.

Equally keeping Redz in the team (IF he is up to it) helps us long term as he is one player who is always better with a run of games. In which case I would simply bring in Takumi for Djneppo and continue to let Che recharge his batteries ready for next week. Him & Redz rotating around Ings will help nullify Wolves IF they play a back 3 again with Stuey picking up the gaps

None of that will happen obv

1 Like

Reds? Stuey?

I can only presume you mean Mr Redmond and Mr Armstrong.

Ahem Mr Nathan Redmond and Mr Stuart Armstrong if you please…

Nathan Redmond, Esq. and Stuart Armstrong, Esq. Anything else is just rank discourtesy. Honestly, the youth of today.

4 Likes

I’m amazed I typed even that much.
Was out walking in town fingers almost fell off
Thank fook for the compulsory mask, would have had icicle beard syndrome

Redderz n’ Stretch.

3 Likes

Exactly. Half the reprobates on here can’t speak the Queen’s Engerlish, innit.

(I may be mashing my metaphors on something)

:lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Everyone is a goddam critic these days.

1 Like

That should be ‘goddamn’.

2 Likes

A goddamn poll has been added to the goddamn OP

1 Like

What illiterate was allowed to write the poll questions? Asking for a friend like.

:wink:

#pedant mode Actually it doesn’t have to be. Both are acceptable. #pedant mode off

1 Like

I’ve put us down for a win on this one, but last time we beat a team in the cup and played them next in the league at ours we got spanked.

2 Likes

Just changed my pick from 2-1 to 2-0 so whoever plays in goal needs to keep a clean sheet!

We’ll blame you then, shall we?