:pl: :saintsfc: Southampton v West Ham :westhamfc: (live on :prime_video_logo:)

Hmm yes I take your point, excuse my histrionics I have had a couple of strong ales and have become rather lairy.

Cunts!

2 Likes

Read the article you knee jerk fuck wit (:wink: )

The store is currently closed for business at the moment due to Covid restrictions if it opens again before the end of Jan there will be a clearance sale. If it doesn’t open again before the end of Jan it will close permanently…

And Ralph doesn’t have Covid (not that it exists anyway, they’re just making it up to push the Great Reset), a family member does…

3 Likes

Reading articles is for squares.

2 Likes

Getting details right and being factually accurate is also for squares.

2 Likes

Well tie me up and call me a special case of a rhombus then…

1 Like

Ingsy plays!

6 Likes

Thanks. My incompetence is showing.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t want to stand out from the crowd by actually doing something right would you?

1 Like

Unusually defensive bench. Three defenders, three midfield, only two forwards. No N’Lundulu or Tella.

I’m a few behind you.

Just finished work so have 45mins to catch up with you before kick-off.

1 Like

Armstrong is a very attacking midfielder

And Ralph doesn’t have Covid (not that it exists anyway, they’re just making it up to push the Great Reset), a family member does…

Boom! #truth

0 - 9 minus 26 minutes.

1 Like

Was referring more to the tin foil hat statement :wink:

2 Likes

Gutted no Ralph on the touch line. Amazed to see Ings back. Not expecting much against WetSpam but hoping to be wildly wrong.

3 Likes

Ralph seemed in good form in his zoom interview

Was he sitting on the crapper? There was a bit of a minimalist bathroom vibe going on I thought.

1 Like

Yep he did it for me…in a moment of blind optimism I went to my Superbru selection and added another goal for us. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

That’s a crapper!

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes