:pl: :saintsfc: Southampton v Man City :mancityfc: (Live on :prime_video_logo:)

sounds like a fair exchange

3 Likes

We beat them last season with Che’s chip from almost half way.

1 Like

This one maybe?

2 Likes
1 Like

That is just it, we wont do a Leicester…but I think we are capable of doing a Leicester and that is why it is frustrating. Something stops SFC. Always has since i have been a fan over 40 years.

1 Like

we are playing to the best of our ability. We just need to keep upping the ability levels and that means not sitting on laurels and keep getting better quality in.
For example all our attacking midfielders are good on their day but there are definitely better players out there if we would go for them. Same with the defence and holding mid.
Our 2 attackers however are top notch. Not really sure about goalie. McCarthy is definitely on top of his game and has saved us a few times this year.

I’m not expecting any points from this game, city have too much pressure on them to win this that they’ll do whatever it takes to get the result.

1-2, Sterling to dive for a penalty for the winner.

1 Like

Straw clutching time

• When their final league match before Christmas has fallen away from home, Manchester City have registered just two wins in their last 16 attempts (D5 L9), with this their first on the road since a 1-2 defeat to Arsenal in December 2015.

From today’s Guardian.

2 Likes

Just one change for Saints starting line-up…Djanepo in for Armstrong who’s on the bench.
Squad management at a busy time.

Absolutely pissing down now. My mate has just left mine for game with my good wishes.

2 Likes

Not surprised. Armstrong has looked to be blowing quite hard since his Covid.

1 Like

Nothing to choose between 2 teams who both drew 1-1 with relegation threatened teams in midweek.

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::smile:

I don’t like watching our games on TV…still have the adrenalin pumping without the chance of shouting it off.
Typing with trembling hands. :frowning:

That city kit :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Fuck off

1 Like

And Townsend can fuck off

And sterling

Playing us at our own game is their plan, denying us possession to disrupt our pressing game. Hopefully they’ll be knackered by the second half.

4 Likes

Surely we’ve had more possession? :thinking: