:efl: :saints: Southampton v Brentford :brentfordfc: (EFL Cup - 2nd Round)

Glad I didn’t waste a tenner on this shit.

2 Likes

Crumbs. Ralph is going to be fuming. Too many players are having stinkers. Both CBs and Romeu are not on it which is leaving us exposed. Particularly when Bertrand has bombed on.

1 Like

What’s going on, no energy, no cohesion, no pattern, too easy for Brentford.

You thought Saturday was flat…this is flatter, with holes all over the park. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

I get bored being correct, they’re shit, our defence is wank and the club as a whole is responsible, makybe now the fans will actually see some reality and not what they want to see.
How the fuck can you buy a defender (Danso) play him as a winger and then loan him out?
Then our newest isn’t ready which is worrying as Harold Shipman would get in front of these twats.
Those 4 centre backs are wankest I can ever recall.

What a low boredom threshold you must have.

1 Like

Danso was only ever on loan to us.

Stop with the facts. It’ll confuse him.

1 Like

True but he was the only loanee I know who was loaned for one position and played in another.

Hows that defence?

Your tenner would have been better spent on incontinence pants judging Saints’ performance so far tbh.

A strong side?!?

1 Like

The second half couldn’t be any worse, could it?

1 Like

He’s not alone in being a bad signing for us. I’m hopeful Salisu will be worth the wait.

Samae as last season. When you pissed your pants. Again.

1 Like

I’ve just got home. How many are we winning by?

3 Likes

You see this is a Saints fans right there, hope over reality, of course it could get worse this is Southampton in our history we’ve won 1 major trophy, Old Etonians whoever the fuck they are have won more.
Being shit is a part of us, embrace and accept it and it ain’t going to change, for a large club we’re shit.
I accept this transaction and deal, hope doesn’t spring eternal, it kills.
That is also a Saints fan.

Go out again…you’ve come home too soon.

4 Likes

And who the fuck are Corinthians?

1 Like

Give the trolling a rest rest Barry, eh?

I must say, it really doesn’t feel like you’ve accepted it!

2 Likes