:saints: 🤾‍♀️ Southampton FC Women

Bit of a game tonight.

1 Like

Link below to get your tickets for the playoff final.

https://www.stockportcounty.com/match-day-tickets/?ftredirect=1

Link to travel. Not bad £5 coach and £5 per adult ticket, children £2.50 and under 10’s free!

I have purchased my tickets in block D and that section is going well. Probably all Wolves :joy:

Get yourself booked in!

Home to Cardiff tomorrow at 2pm. I’m out for the day in the lakes, so will not be posting. You lucky lucky people.

1 Like

29 minutes

3 Likes

2 Likes

If we get promoted, we will replace Watford in the championship, as Coventry scored in the 97th minute against Watford so they stayed up and sent Watford down.

1 Like

Final Table & Stats.

See you on 21st… just the 3 weeks to wait!

2 Likes

Not Saints but worth a look.

Coventry United need a win to stay up against Oxford who need a point to survive.

It’s 0-0 and we’re in the 97 minute.

2 Likes

Learnt that from JW-P

2 Likes

Just wanted to get all talk on the woman’s team back in here.

Still celebrating the promotion yesterday, but talk about pro, semi pro, fixtures, signings and really getting ready for life in the championship.

I would personally like us to take the leap for paying £20/£25k a week on the woman’s squad, so we really are going full time and serious about the woman’s team. I think this will happen over the coming weeks.

1 Like

I have also just written to the FA with regards to the set up with promotion and relegation. Any thoughts from you guys would be great.

Of course if we finish 2nd from bottom next season I will be cursing :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. If they take any notice of my ramblings!

3 Likes
3 Likes

As predicted. Did not think it would be less than a week after. But this is great news.

Getting in nice and early to get ready for a very important season coming up :clap:

2 Likes

Do you think all the squad will sign up? Don’t some have FT jobs?
Would a Championship salary compete with “normal work”?

Just curious, must be some with a tough choice between a dream & a career.

If full time models are being recruited then I am in.

1 Like

Sidsexist

1 Like

Well that will of course depend on a lot of factors.

Career
Clubs potential
Could you earn more in your job or at another club?
If you can earn more in your job and you are at your peak then you Jack football in and play at the other Southampton club

If someone is working part time in an office for example compared to a director or they may have there own business.

Like the mens professional game it will be based on your worth on the pitch.

Then as a player you need to weigh up the ambition of the club compared to yours and see if it matches. Randal for example could play in the WSL, so knows her worth.

This also will not be a problem down the line as through development you know you are doing it to be a professional footballer,

4 Likes