⚽ :saints: Southampton FC Women v Wolves FC Women :wolvesfc:

See what happens when I cant watch?

Fantastic!

Best team won.

Fair play to Wolves for the 2nd half performance but never really threatened.

Forget the performance. The outcome is huge.

4 Likes

So so happy! Loved that!

2 Likes

3 Likes

The Dubai Saints Krew are in complete shock.
@ericofarabia went to an away game and saw a win.
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Don’t know why it will not let me upload the lifting on the trophy :trophy: I recorded on my iPhone on here?

Great result tbh - but from only watching the first 10mins or so of the 2nd half I didn’t think it was a very entertaining watch 🤷

The 2nd half was a very tough watch. Wolves set up really well with 10 women. Sat back and did what they could with the ball. The first half we were very good to watch, with some great passing.

I think you have to buy into it. It’s new to most and it is not the premier league. It’s different but it’s developing and remember it was 3 tier football, but it’s Saints. I watch Carlisle a lot and it really is not much different.

I was so nervous in the last 10 minutes it was unreal. But you have to care and want them to do well, or it is just meaningless.

But I have watched Saints men and thought my god this is awful, but today was not that. Nervous final maybe, but some good football especially in the first half.

3 Likes

Sorry mate, it was, just different. The women won, which is to be applauded :clap:

1 Like

You do not need to apologise. I have said all along that it is not for everyone. We were in level 3 in the woman’s league. It is a long way from the mens premier. I am just promoting it to people that are interested, who are not getting the information they require from normal media. If that helps, which I think some info has that I and others have posted. I’m not forcing it upon people that are not interested.

3 Likes

And we love your reports & enthusiasm

3 Likes