šŸ•Æ Sotonian's Love & Fellowship Birthday Thread

Itā€™s my birthday :lou_smiley: I have reached the ripe old bilogical age of 38, maturity age yet to be determined, likely early to mid teens but possibly still in single digits. I have emailed Claude also to tell him of this special day, and he says they will get 3 points on Saturday as a belated present.

4 Likes

Happy birthday @gavstar

Thanks for bringing the average age of the membership down to something not too embarrassing

:lou_wink_2:

1 Like

I do what I can :lou_wink_2:

Ah, so @gavstar and I are birthday twins as well as potential patsies in @sfcsim 's matchday murder scheme?

Happy birthday, Gav. Youā€™re not a bad Itchen North wingman and/or co-defendant.

EDIT: Iā€™m rather older :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s your birthday too? happy birthday :lou_lol: I would buy you a birthday beer on saturday but I see that you are going to the game sober, shame :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been sorted in advance. New place got me a bottle of Kraken and Iā€™ve only been there three months.

Utterly shite day in many respects, but improving rapidly. Cheers mate.

2 Likes

Happy birthday to you both! See you on Saturday no doubtā€¦

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Goatboy aka The White Van Ripper.

Shit day to have a birthday, so Iā€™ve been told by someone else whose birthday is also today.

Have a good one

I thought it time to resurrect this much overlooked kindly thread started many years ago by some benighted fool.

Yep just in time to wish the genus Capra a very happy birthday. Get smashed Matt, itā€™s your sworn Sotonian duty. :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Great minds and all thatā€¦

2 Likes

I shall do my very best.

4 Likes