Sotonians is four

Or at least, the all singing all dancing football forum is. Officially, the birthday is tomorrow, but I spent most of the 14th May 2015 getting this set up.

Happy birthday everyone.

Also, to ring in our fifth year, we have appointed a fifth mod. Arise, @Intiniki. Enjoy tidying Barry’s thoughts :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Happy Birthday OR
That’s 4 years of my life I wont get back.

8 Likes

Congratulations to the site.

Commiserations to @Intiniki courageous or foolhardy? Time will tell.

In a month I’ll have wasted 3 years here.

I guess I’m not a newbie anymore :frowning:

2 Likes

Well tanti auguri to Sotonians.

Not a clue what I will be doing. Which is pretty much what we do in life.

Is there some ceremony to induct me into this? Maybe like Brienne of Tarth’s knighthood? Some alcohol and maybe a bit of singing. But I don’t want to have to sleep with someone. Unless it is Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.

2 Likes

Oh there’s a ceremony.

5 Likes

I’m not getting in your van.

9 Likes

Who does he play for? Shouldn’t you have posted that in “The Summer 2019 Transfer Thread”…hmmm Moderator off the mark early on. :lou_facepalm_2:

3 Likes

At last someone to take the blame for the hilarious and witty polls in the match day threads…

1 Like

@BTripz can assist you on all the moderation stuff. I still don’t know how to move posts :wink:

1 Like

Whilst no restrictions have been placed, I don’t think it wise for @Intiniki to moderate football.

All footballing content will be moved into a new category called “Pointless”, for starterrs :wink:

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/sotonians/status/1128363450290376705

8 Likes

Quite agree. Don’t make me moderate any of the sports stuff!

You may be getting confused with Totti who used to play for Rome. Yep that’s about my football knowledge there.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any totty on here

Do we have any?

“Roma”

FFS :rage:

4 Likes

Hippity Happity Birthday to that place where we all like to walk in the sun. Or at least no longer have to deal with the dark side!

It’s like me having a birthday mid year. No one likes you having a December birthday, even if it’s the first day of the month!

Congrats to @pap for his little baby no longer being a baby!

4 Likes

I prefer to think about it as the unholy spawn of a number of people, thank you very miuch :slight_smile:

3 Likes