Sotonians Bookies 2017/2018

I hope Shrewsbury win now

Bitter yes I think so :lou_lol:

Well as luck would have it I managed to outwit the internet police again and get some dosh on the following

FT
Tottenham Hotspur
1 - 0
Arsenal Home Win

FT
Everton
3 - 1
Crystal Palace Home Win

FT
Swansea City
1 - 0
Burnley Home win

February 11

FT
Manchester City
5 - 1
Leicester City Home win.

15 beer tokes repaid 203 :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Last chance to get some money on something before the Works Internet police try and stop me so have gone for the wierd

20 :30Manchester United ? - ? Liverpool
23:00Everton ? - ? Brighton & Hove Albion
23:00Huddersfield Town ? - ? Swansea City
23:00West Ham United ? - ? Burnley

All home wiins

And on its own Saints to beat Newcastle so you can all blame me for that one.

£5 acca and home wins have all come in for Everton, Newcastle, Cardiff, Boro and QPR, do I cash out now for £120 or see if Villa and Wolves can play out a draw to bag myself £420…

Take the money and run. As i should have done when Man Utd won the first game would have doubled my money as it os i leave with nothing

1 Like

120 quid my arse. 420 will almost pay for your championship year season ticket :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Cashed out for £105 after Villa took the lead, local derby too unpredictable and after Saints display today I don’t think I could cope with the stress :scream:

2 Likes

Wolves have equalised :lou_sad:

1 Like

now 1-1

It won’t stay that way.

Please :lou_facepalm_2:

Thank you Villa :lou_lol:

1 Like

I dont think anyone would have predicted 4-1. You’ve done well there gav. Get yourself some sexy undies.

3 Likes

Thanks to being bored sat in an airport looking at games which are 75% completed have now won enough to put the spare beer tokens on

Tottenham win

Arsenal win

Man city win

which until I arrive offshore Thursday will be the last time I can try to open the website I am expecting x3 the 3.50 that I put on

1 Like

Gamblor has been good to me today, I lumped £40 of my winnings on Boavista who kindly scored the winner in the 85th minute to return £86 :lou_smiley:

1 Like

2 down and just Man city to beat Stoke and its a gud un

Cheltenham from Tuesday - Mrs C_S will cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war (& taking in all the free bets as they come up.

Money for old rope if you stay under the radar…

And we have a winner Stoke losing to Man City :lou_lol:

1 Like

What are the odds on the next manager I cannot check as KL in malaysia blocks all the sites

With the internationals coming up a few Accas to be had

Early games out here

March 23

19:30
Singapore
? - ?
Maldives Home Win

19:35
Uruguay
? - ?
Czech Republic Home Win

20:20