Something a little bit different

This is genuine but weird, I wished my old boss happy birthday in New Zealand and he replied thanks family looks like there growing etc etc but at the end added he thought I still owed him money!
As far as I’m aware I have never owed him money, and why has it taken him 16 years to tell me this?

What for, and how much? Has he been in contact any of the last 16 years?

Serves you right for going all the way to New Zealand to wish him happy birthday.

If it’s been 16 years, did he mention what interest rate he’s going to be charging you? :thinking:

‘As far as i’m aware’ . Ah, that old chestnut! :wink:

1 Like

First of all let Fatso call me a cunt, I applaud freedom of speech and welcome it, I wholeheartedly disagree with him but welcome that said right to do so.

Anyway I haven’t a clue to what he was on about, I’m not aware of owing money but the thing why didn’t he raise this before?

2 Likes

Do you and he have any mutual friends? If so, check that he hasn’t pulled the same stunt on them. :+1:

I hope you understood that it was actually just a joke.

1 Like

Thats the thing, he is doing ok for himself, I just hope he’s pissed and joking, we had a complicated gig going on but 16 years and I honestly can’t recall owing him money, I owe a $50 bar bill but thats about it.

That’s no excuse for such tasteless remarks, considering your position of authority here.

2 Likes

Did he mention a figure? :thinking:

He funnily enough has just got back,saying I left doing half a job promising I’d be back, well I haven’t broke that supposed bond…

Unbelievable. As if you’d ever do half a job.

Fuck off, cunt.

I’m gutted I went in as deep as 50%…

1 Like

Reported. :grin::grin:

1 Like

I have to question the central premise of the thread.

Is this something a little bit different, or is this another Barry brain fart posted as a new thread because he thinks he’s still on SaintsWeb?

I know. He clearly hasn’t thanked you for it.

You have to wonder why my post calling you a cunt isn’t flagged as inappropriate whilst my post where I jokingly inferred that Barry might be a cunt was censored. One can only assume that whoever reported my Barry post agrees that you’re a cunt. Cunt.

1 Like

It’s on saints web you voluntarily got teabagged son, be quiet shrimpy