:captain: Skipper

edit: sorry. Paywalled

1 Like

I got in to it no problem, so worth trying. Nice interview.

Hi, new boy here
Hoping for the best today, Hojberg coming back would be a plus.
Thought we missed him against West Ham

5 Likes

Welcome @fredabc1000.
We’ll need a big performance to get anything today but you never know.

Just to confirm it’s fred, not freda lol

1 Like

There is a trans rights thread somewhere :wink:

2 Likes

Well Freda BC1000

we will assume that is your DoB and were possably one of LITSL’s first dates :lou_lol:

Welcome by the way

1 Like

Hi @fredabc1000 and welcome.
Agree with you on Højbjerg & West ham and think he’ll be a very important player today, as will Redmond(never thought i’d say that).
I’m hopeful :+1:

Morning/ afternoon @fredabc1000 welcome

You wouldn’t be @fred1000, but forgot your password by any chance? :lou_wink:

I have to agree with @Goatboy

Freda BC1000 sounds like one of those robots for lonely men

2 Likes

Welcome to the nuthouse Fred

Don’t worry lads (and lasses) @Barry-Sanchez will soon squeeze the positivity out of him.

Nice icon BTW @saintbletch

1 Like

And Højbjerg was important in what sense - that he made himself unavailable for a while?

Twat - Højbjerg, that is

:lou_sad:

He scored didn’t he? :duck: sake are you sure you weren’t sat next to me today?

1 Like

I would say the ref made him unavailable, he scored and was one of the better players.

I was but ignored you. You happy clapper you…

:lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

But to be fair it was a bit of a shit tackle.

1 Like

Yeah, but a harsh red(my opinion). It’s still a contact sport and it wasn’t that bad. Although listening to the commentary you’d think no one ever got injured in a tackle and just the chance that it could happen(to a rich teams player) demanded a straight red(& flogging in the town square).
Just compare the commentary on any game a rich team plays the rest of us. It’s fucking hideous(i listened to English commentary today and fell violated with bullshit).

1 Like

Ah, but I listened to Dave and some other bloke (Adam on hols apparently) on Radio Solent- so completely Partisan. Don’t think they were against the decision really.

Hojbjerg’s tackle was no worse than Kompany’s. Kompany got a yellow. The ref and in particular the Itchen linesman were fucking shit. Hojbjerg got red because Pep had fucking kittens, whining like his first born had just been butt raped.

2 Likes