Site suggestions and feature requests

You saying I’m not innocent, Bearsy?? :frowning: :frowning:

i prob wouldn’t have thought so Lou. Is innocent a good thing?

Even you tho, would not answer the question. Birds is never answer this type of question! I remember one time asking a girl, v.politely, when she last fingered herself and she just looked at me like i was speaking greek, and then her dad come and got all angry and i can’t even walk past that playground anymore i have to go the long way round via the gasworks.

So, new discussion didn’t crash this time (yay!), but it also didn’t start a new discussion (boo).

But we have some progress at least!

Pap, do you have any policy on multiple profiles? I want to experience being a bloke.

eww.

I’ll answer that question if Pap will let me have a new profile. Then I can brag on about anything without risk of anyone noticing.

Careful what you wish for Lou or I may kick you and demand a drink. :wink:

Aww, it wasn’t a kick…it was a friendly nudge… You’re welcome to kick me any day, and I’ll be straight to the bar!

Sign up with i.e. your work email address, or use an email masking service to sign up with your normal email address.

Why do you get a badge for mentioning Umbraco?

Think it is probably something to do with the software’s origin. It runs on .NET. Think Umbraco is one of the major content management systems which also runs on the platform.

FFS where’s my badge for mentioning Umbraco :frowning:

We have paging that won’t drive you insane!

Rejoice!

1 Like

Good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Originally posted by @Spudders

Originally posted by @pap

We have paging that won’t drive you insane!

Rejoice!

Good work :slight_smile:

Ah, that’s better.

OK so I have another request now you’ve solved that problem. Is there any way you can show if a thread has new messages since you read it last? It’s quite disappointing to finally get to the end of a thread to find the last message is one you’ve already read.

Also, is there any way you can get notification if someone directly replies to you?

Gotta keep you busy, Pap!

I know that you’re not a cricket fan, Pap, but I was wondering if you could arrange a live feed of the Hampshire matches.

Or, failing that, add a sub-section for cricket (under geekery, if you like) where I can converse with other cricket lovers (i.e. myself, until Bucks shows up)

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Ah, that’s better.

OK so I have another request now you’ve solved that problem. Is there any way you can show if a thread has new messages since you read it last? It’s quite disappointing to finally get to the end of a thread to find the last message is one you’ve already read.

Yeah, there is. I just need to consider the best way to do it. Will have a think and get back to you.

You can sort replies by Newest, as an imperfect work-around.

Also, is there any way you can get notification if someone directly replies to you?

That’s not really a big deal. Probably have to be by email, though.

I’ve added a sub-section for Other Sport, which includes a subsection for Cricket. If you can’t see it immediately, you will see it if you go to All Categories.

Not sure what the live feed means. Twitter feed? Video?

Hey Pap, I can’t tell you how happy I am to wake up to find you have installed a cricket sub-forum!

I have to shoot off for a day or so, but before doing so, I promise I’ll check the place out.

Cheers Pap!

I still can’t start new discussions :frowning: Can someone else start one about the live awards show tonight?!

Is it possible to upload an image from your hard drive, rather than need it to be on the web somewhere?