šŸ”ˆ Site announcement: Things that we think you should know

i suggest we delete all these posts before beltch sees them, bt, cos he will be non-sufferable!

i change car every 6-8 weeks srs cos of weird arrangement we have with Hire Company, itā€™s a fkn nightmare srs

I do this too due to DNA evidence arrangement with local plod.

I can still remember which side the cap is on!

7 Likes

BK have a pool of cars for their fry cooks? I suppose it gets you between the restaurants quicker.

1 Like

donā€™t start on me! Itā€™s not my fault you canā€™t understand simple petrol cap instructions!

2 Likes

Beltch is about to be insufferableā€¦

Oy my God.

Oh my funning God.

Is @btripz seriously looking for the handle of the petrol pump?

What a complete @barry-sanchez @btripz heā€™s as thick as @tokyo-saint .

Itā€™s the arrow.

Itā€™s the mfunning arrow you @fowllyd .

1 Like

This is worse than that time when @barry-sanchez met @pap .

1 Like

I love that ā€œjust robbed a new carā€ look you get when you can find neither the fuel release nor the filler cap.

Not enough people know this amusingly, but in typical arse-backwards fashion, our colonial cousins have green pumps for diesel, and black pumps for petrol.

Iā€™ve heard multiple stories of people filling up with the wrong fuel. One director I knew chalked it up as an ā€œon the job training expenseā€.

Says a man who has never rented a carā€¦

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

Rejoice, @cb-saint and other mobile users. You can now mention people too.

The editor now has an @ sign icon. Press that, then choose a Sotonian from the drop down.

Note: itā€™s a double drop-down. **Hold ** the top menu you want to reveal a list of posters.

Test @pap

Test back at you @pap

Test back at you , @btripz .

PS Iā€™m still waiting for a) a picture of your fuel gauge, b) a grovelling apology for calling me names* or c) a blow job**.

*whilst it has been proven that sticks and stones do, indeed, occasionally cause fractures, names can hurt too.

**EDIT. Letā€™s just pretend I knew this wasnā€™t a PM and letā€™s just pretend that this is matey banter. Cough. See that Bearā€™s game last week? Cough. Hellova game! Cough.

Get the plug in but canā€™t scroll names @pap

Had to chose none, delete and then fill in after the @.

Is there a problem, or do i need a child to explain things(again)?

Select the Sotonian list (the bit that says None by default).

When you do that, a sub-menu will pop up. To the right of each menu should be an arrow. Click the arrow and a list of usernames should show up.

Btw, just fixed an issue with the notifications.

Sorry boys and girls, just testing.

@pap is this thing even notifying yet?

@saintbletch why are you getting upset about being called names, you should be used to it by now!!!

@pap

Yay Iā€™m finally able to @ people on my mobileā€¦

My life is completeā€¦

2 Likes

I think that the notification thing is actually working now too :lou_sunglasses:

Also, Iā€™ve put dates on your full notifications page, as per @saintbletch 's request.

1 Like