šŸ”ˆ Site announcement: Things that we think you should know

So questioning anything you do makes me look like a moaning bastard? Uhmā€¦ Too often in this discussion, yours just makes you look like an a bit of an arrogant oneā€¦ At best. Itā€™s your forum, so you can do what you like, itā€™s your prerogative, but if you just want everyone to agree that itā€™s all perfect and be happy to go along with you, then donā€™t give it large on that its all so much better hereā€¦you want it every which way you can, when it suits you.

When have I suggested you would sell data? I merelysuggested the value in all this was in the data, because from a day-to-day user perspective tagging and labelling offers fuck all to discussionā€¦ The point of these forum is that they are NOT twitter or some other shitā€¦the value of this place to me is that is free from all shitā€¦ I may well be the only one who thinks this, but why should I shut the funk up just because I am I the minority? PMy resistance is that all that we will end up with in future is a homogenised platformā€¦ I believe that is worthy of debate. ā€¦ Itā€™s got fuck all to do with moneyā€¦ Often a charge is a way of establishing a sense of value, but that is not the debate ā€¦ But that bores you so obviously itā€™s not welcomeā€¦ Itā€™s one thread out of a a dozen active ones so plenty of places to go and not be bored surelyā€¦

Well, Iā€™m not paying more than Ā£40, so you can fuck right off.

2 Likes

Iā€™m bored of the worst case assumptions. Dubai Phil mentioned big data earlier. I used my reply to you to clarify a few things for the site.

Will you be using our data to make fake dating profiles?

GOOD DESIGN IS IMPORTANT!

2, 4, 6, 8 WHO DO WE APPRECIATEā€¦

GREAT DESIGNERS!!

:lou_lol:

Donā€™t really get why such big deal is being made of this, just donā€™t put a @ in front of a name and carry on as before. Itā€™s not causing any harm just being there.

Personally I donā€™t really get what itā€™s for or see that it addā€™s anything to the site ā€¦ I never got involved with Twitter, Facebook et al because Iā€™ve no interest in what my mates girfriends workmates brother got up to on holiday. I had my 5 minutes of fun the other day but now, as it stands, Iā€™m a bit meh. so I probably wont bother with it. And if everyone feels the same itā€™ll just become a redundant function anyway ā€¦ or weā€™ll all have an epiphany, Paps vision will become clear to all of us and weā€™ll be nagging for more.

7 Likes

Someoneā€™s first born. And no gingers.

2 Likes

ā€œI think thisā€

ā€œYeah, well I think thisā€

ā€œWell youā€™re wrong, because Iā€™m rightā€

ā€œI think I know more about this than youā€

ā€œIā€™m not sure you doā€

ā€œBut my view is always right and your view is wrongā€

ā€œActually, my view is always right and yours is wrongā€

ā€œWrong again! Iā€™m definitely right, I have this opinion, see, and that means itā€™s rightā€

ā€œHmmmā€¦ I have an opinion too, and Iā€™m certain my opinion is correct on this matterā€

And thus goes the Chutters vs. pap debate about the small tweaks to the forum weā€™ve witnessed this week.

3 Likes

Fuck me I thought you were locked in our bedroom cupboard for a moment there.

6 Likes

The rohipnol is wearing offā€¦ better check my cable ties Goat.

2 Likes

@goatboy you didnā€™t you twat @themightyostrich hard enough with the spade did you?

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @TheMightyOstrich

ā€œI think thisā€

ā€œYeah, well I think thisā€

ā€œWell youā€™re wrong, because Iā€™m rightā€

ā€œI think I know more about this than youā€

ā€œIā€™m not sure you doā€

ā€œBut my view is always right and your view is wrongā€

ā€œActually, my view is always right and yours is wrongā€

ā€œWrong again! Iā€™m definitely right, I have this opinion, see, and that means itā€™s rightā€

ā€œHmmmā€¦ I have an opinion too, and Iā€™m certain my opinion is correct on this matterā€

And thus goes the Chutters vs. pap debate about the small tweaks to the forum weā€™ve witnessed this week.

Fuck me I thought you were locked in our bedroom cupboard for a moment there.

Iā€™ll be glad of the company.

1 Like

Philistinesā€¦ how anyone is not offended by BOLDgate, I fail to understand. Saucy Lou, and a couple of others stand as taste police (we have your best interests at heart) and the tagbusters will fight to the bitter end! Viva la Resistance!

Fig 1. A philistine depends his right to bad taste in bold font

@areloa-grandee W hatā€™s the Problem With a Bold Font?

Alasā€¦ Tis not being Bold per sae, but how the chosen font for thread titles looks when ā€˜boldedā€™ ā€¦ it is ugly and vexes those with style :lou_wink_2:

ā€¦ also how is being tagged in yor post of any value or benefit ā€¦ I go on and on because there is no rationale for itā€¦ :lou_is_a_flirt:

ā€¦and its my turn to do a ā€˜Dalekā€™ - my version of ā€˜aiming for 17thā€™ :lou_lol:

1 Like

Bloody hell @areloa-grandee youā€™ve now got @tigger joining in your crusade.

No value or benefit, unless you count the fun factor :lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

Indeed :lou_smiley:

Fuck, are you all still arguing?

Luckily Iā€™m still not challenged by the lack off @fuckwit tags when typing posts on using this phone

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Originally posted by @BTripz

Bloody hell @areloa-grandee youā€™ve now got @tigger joining in your crusade.

No value or benefit, unless you count the fun factor :lou_is_a_flirt:

Indeed :lou_smiley:

From the extremely shaky defence, Iā€™ve concluded that what you actually know about design could be written on my cock.

In bold type.

Haha you are so funny when you get all angry and humourlessā€¦ the only cock around here is the way you seem to behaving about this harmless ribbingā€¦ What I know about design does not matter, all that matters is what you do, or notā€¦ You have lost all sense of humour (with me) since you came to understand my opinion on the idiocy of Brexitā€¦and you simply hate it when you are challengedā€¦ You can of course do what the fuck you like, but as I said before, donā€™t be two faced about it, and on the one hand suggest this is such a great place because folks are free to do and say as they please, but go all huffy and spit the dummy over a criticism of your design choicesā€¦ that is just funny.