Site announcement : edited threads

Edited the link to the video in Sickness is in us all’s post.

Fixed vid links on “The kids” and “Comedy genius” threads.

Deleted Sadoldgit’s less popular “Pink Balls” thread. The more popular one, identical except for the number of views, has been retained.

Deleted Bearsy’s obviously jokey but still inflammatory comments on the Isis thread .

Sorry Bear, there are limits to what we can allow without getting shit, and that’s a hot issue.

“Tamed” the wild markup of CB Saints opening post in the “Elias Says Farewell” thread.

Edited video link in the Sotonian’s Musical Chain thread. Please just paste the URL, without creating a link to it.

Moved Big Geeky Bob’s What’s happened to optimus trousers thread to the Tech category.

LOU’S VIEW became LOU’S VIEWS because Bear’s OCD had kicked in.

Deleted duplicate thread - Another plane flying over St. Mary’s on Saturday

Posted by some complete twat that didn’t check first.

Pah. What if I started requesting changes to Bear’s posts for ‘poetic reasons’?! There would be uproar.

Rhyme, meter and alliteration aside, I’m also hoping it’s a series of posts.

1 Like

On that Lou’s view thread, could you either edit the opening post so that it actually responds to the Dr who is referred to in the title or edit the title so that the Drs name is removed.

The title of the thread is " LOU’S VIEWS - a response to Dr Catherine Hakim" but she then goes on to talk about things that are unrelated to Hakims comments and even admits this by starting with:

“I haven’t read the Dr Catherine Hakim paper that argues prostitution should be legalised because men need sex…”

the entire rambling post then goes on about how her mates aren’t getting any cock.

the whole thing is bollocks and needs either editing or deleting.

i look forward to seeing a thread which is worthy of being on this fine forum.

1 Like

I can only post a view on things BBB asks me about. That’s the rules!

What do you know about the relational database?

Originally posted by @saintbletch

What do you know about the relational database?

Is that the opposite database to Tinder? :wink:

3 Likes

Deleted Ohio’s thread, previously entitled “Cunt Nipples” .

Let’s not have it front and centre, people.

1 Like

I want to read the cunt nipple thread

Originally posted by @Fatso

On that Lou’s view thread, could you either edit the opening post so that it actually responds to the Dr who is referred to in the title or edit the title so that the Drs name is removed.

The title of the thread is " LOU’S VIEWS - a response to Dr Catherine Hakim" but she then goes on to talk about things that are unrelated to Hakims comments and even admits this by starting with:

“I haven’t read the Dr Catherine Hakim paper that argues prostitution should be legalised because men need sex…”

the entire rambling post then goes on about how her mates aren’t getting any cock.

the whole thing is bollocks and needs either editing or deleting.

i look forward to seeing a thread which is worthy of being on this fine forum.

Bollock off, Fatso!

1 Like

Given the choice of “cunt nipple” and “Lou’s views”, I know which one I’d choose.

I think they came from the same place. We’re good.