Site announcement : edited threads

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

Originally posted by @pap

I was at the pub last night with Goatboy who insists you’re on a wind-up.

Given the increasingly bitter feud and the fact that the issue has flared up before, I’ve given it more credence. I can’t say anything more without betraying specifics of our private conversations.

Whether you’re on a wind-up or not, it doesn’t look good. If someone is taking you even half-seriously, they’re going to ask why the fuck they’d post anything on a site where those sort of characters lurk.

Fortunately, the Sotonian matchday brain trust has solved this little puzzler. The camp was initially split on the best resolution. Half think you need to fight each other. The other half think you need to fuck each other. Fortunately, we’re as adept at defusing conflict as we are at creating it. A compromise was reached.

We’re going to organise an event where the pair of you meet, semi-naked and oiled up, in an arena of some kind. Tickets will be sold, and bets will be taken. Will they fuck? Will they fight? If they fight, who’ll win (I reckon Bazza will whop ya, personally). If they fuck, who’ll be bottom bitch?

bletch wants to lay an unlikely accumulator where you fight, fuck and do much more, but is afraid to put the bet on because the itemised betting slip is so degraded, he thinks the girl at Ladbrookes will shop him to the rozzers for sexual menace the minute he whacks it on the counter.

Sex is definitely the preferable option, I’m a lover not a fighter.

Honestly, who cares if it looks good or not, really? It doesn’t actually impact negatively on my life in any way. Barry can pretend to be a racist/xenophobe, I can pretend I’ve got a dossier, we even have people pretending to be fucking animals on this forum (not you Bearsy, we know you’re a real bear).

One of the best things about this forum, is that it’s real people with real opinions, not just people making shit up, ignoring what’s being written and lying about their opinions just to get a rise out of you.

From the look of things, nothing is off limits on this forum, and also nothing that is said on here can be taken at face value, and I will now continue to use this forum with this firmly lodged at the forefront of my mind. Perhaps I’ll pretend to follow Barry around from long range, perhaps I’ll pretend to be a paedophile, perhaps I’ll pretend to be an Indian called Sarb, or maybe I’ll pretend to be some dullard Tory from Surrey. Fuck knows, the world is now my oyster.

Guess it’s just a case of watch this space!

You have a high level of self importance if you think I give a shit to what you do on here, dossier sexed up or not.

Edited SO5’s Xmas quiz thread to remove answers from StickyWhiteDovePiss’s answer.

As a prize was offered, and I didn’t know if SWDP’s answers were correct (I was opening presents at the time), I felt it best to remove the answers from public view in keeping with SO5’s request.

Deleted multiple “Anyone fancy a trip to Sunday?” threads.

Restored around 9 threads and 3k posts.

1 Like

I was enjoying those Sunday threads. :slight_frown:

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I never thought in a month of Sundays that the multiple threads was a mistake

4 Likes

Edited @thecholulakid 's contribution to the Favourite footballer who hasn’t played for Saints thread.

He only went and linked to a YouTube video, didn’t he!

So now the Sotonians thread riot is in Lock down - can we expect withdrawal of privileges or guesting extentions etc

2 Likes

I like a bit of fun and angst but all I can say is “thank fuck for that!!”

2 Likes

omg we’re in trouble! Fkn scarper! If the feds get you, and say they’ve got me, and I fkn squealed, so you should squeal too, don’t believe them! It’s a fkn trick! I’ll never squeal!

4 Likes

I think closing threads should be a council matter.

1 Like

I like to think it was because sexy Bletch was protecting me from nasty Fatso and Bearsy!

2 Likes

fkn lou will be the first one to turn states evidence, i fkn guarantee it

1 Like

it’ll be nice to get back to posting left wing propaganda with occasional football nonsense.

2 Likes

Yeah, and better news than the msm. Thank god!

Moved the new free lunch (off topic) thread to the Monkey Tennis category.

Fuckwits.

6 Likes

You have just spoilt my favourite part of that thread. You are a cruel man Bletch.

1 Like

An on topic thread i have to post off-topic

To post off-topic on an on-topic thread which is marked off topic, i have to post off topic + off topic, which is on-topic

Now I’ve got to post fkn off-topic on an off-topic thread marked off-topic, which is i think erm off-topic + off-topic+ off-topic which i think is back to off-topic again.

Why do you have to make it so complication?