Should there be a second leader board where members are ranked by points per post?

Seriously?

The first time in 2 years I am ANYWHERE above mid table and NOW you want to change the rules?

Where the link to grantyweb?

4 Likes

Me too…you forgot to upvote me Phil (remember?)

1 Like

I see no reason not to celebrate quality contributions. We don’t all have hours to spend on here - and perhaps it would be a small nudge towards getting lurkers to actually post.

2 Likes

Ditto!

Like Saints we spend ages in mid table mediocrity grabbing the odd point here and there - and grateful for it too!

We finally break into the top half of the table and the big boys try to snuff out the ambition and hard work.

Just like the EPL…?

2 Likes

Originally posted by StickyWhiteDovePiss

@redslo and the others mentioned above. We’re effectively the forums 1%. We should be helping each other out not competing! If we find just one more member to join our high calibre team and upvote all each others posts. We need never fall down the sub 5ppp slide to mediocrity and we’ll likely keep the rest of the forum at arms length in perpetuity. Remind me again what that means @pap incase I’m using it wrong?

FFS one measly upvote! The Pap putdown in that post had far more panache than the one that won me last years award.

I’ve rummaged through my papers and I’ve identified the 5th member of our crew. Welcome @themightyostrich .

3 Likes

I’m starting to think that your 5 man crew are all your own accounts @stickywhitedovepiss

Is it difficult keeping all those personalities separate in your mind?

:lou_wink_2:

No not really, I just write them down in my little notebook

2 Likes

I thought my separate identity was well established. Although I do remember when I was Ralph Krueger.

3 Likes

@redslo

Do you actually sleep?

you’ve been all over this site today

:lou_wink_2:

I generally sleep between two and nine thirty am my time.

1 Like