Should the rich pay for your kid's free lunch?

Was I supposed to submit a complete dossier of personal information when joining up Pap?

Is your expectation that everyone attach their real life credentials to their online persona in this forum? It’s clear you don’t have a problem with that and that’s up to you. Except it appears to me that its contributing towards a rather paranoid state of mind.

The fact is I’m not stalking you, though I don’t suppose you’ll believe me and I don’t suppose you’ll retract the accusation either.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Don’t be so lazy SWDP, get out the car, walk across the road and shout it through his letter box.

He’ll believe you then.

8 Likes

Well…

When I was about 13 my friend across the road asked me if I wanted to go with her round her friends house just up the road. So I did. Turns out her friend was in his forties. He started chatting to us in his living room - talking a lot about how bad it is when people grass you in. Then said he was gonna have a bath, and did we want to come with him. He said not to worry as he’d wear his boxers in the bath.

I said I had to go home, and since then I’ve always felt bad because I was too weirded out to tell anyone about it.

True story.

3 Likes

Blimey.

seeing as we’re sharing…

when I was in primary school our headteacher offered to pay me and my friend to come round his house and do some gardening. So we went and he wasn’t there but his housekeeper or something was. She gave us drinks and we did some digging. Nothing else ever came of it. But half way through secondary school it turned out he was a bit of a paedo and had been jailed and sacked. I’ve often wondered why he didn’t touch my balls. What is wrong with me?

true story (apart from the last bit about me wondering)

3 Likes

hahaha fkn hell!

wait… you left ur friend there?

3 Likes

Does anyone want to see me in my bath? I’ll wear pants if it’s a deal breaker.

4 Likes

Yeah, you’ve two problems there, @stickywhitedovepiss

1. I have a memory

2. I fixed permalinking

Don’t worry, I won’t be demanding an apology.

Im willing to shower in a nightie if anyone is interested?

3 Likes

Hello?

2 Likes

I can’t remember if she came with me or not. I feel so guilty about the whole thing. I should have told someone. I didn’t even tell my sister!

1 Like

Am I being rejected again? FFS.

When I was bout 11 me & my mate went to the (disuse) railtracks with a 20-something bro, and he got his penis out and asked us to touch it. I didn’t touch it. I went home. My mate stayed behind. He reckon he didn’t touch it either, but I’m not so Sure.

The bro was a bit special needs, if you know what I mean. I think that’s prob why I didn’t touch it. At the time I had idea that sort of thing might be contagion. His exact words was, “You touch… you feel… you quite like…” I still use that line myself sometimes, it creeps bird out like fk.

1 Like

Lol at pap still trying to pap now and again but people just carrying on with the Ramirez stuff like it didn’t happen. It is like he has pap tourettes.

2 Likes

I don’t care if all your posts are about me.

You’re behind on your fan club subscription. Sort it out, deadbeat.

You wouldn’t get this sort of special needs boy at an independent school. The secret is out. You’re state school shit, aren’t you? You sicken me.

6 Likes

Wear your Wonder Woman costume and we’ve got a deal.

5 Likes

You’ve made me feel very special. Your kindness will stay with me forever. Thank you.

are you on snapchat?

FFS @fatso stop dragging the thread back on topic…

2 Likes

just outlining other ways kids can earn a free lunch