:pl: ⚽ Should the Premier League restart

EPLs attempt at herd immunity

4 Likes

This is a very handy guide. Thank you for making it.

2 Likes

You and I might become friends one day, might…

You’re just behind pap on my “make sure you befriend” list.

This list sounds sinister. Is it filed next to your “make sure you behead” list? :thinking:

1 Like

Not sure I can really get back into this season. It’s going to be a crazy turn around to get the new season started by end of august/start of September.

I’m worried that we are going to be like we are at the start of the season and be starting the new season thinking, how did we end up down here? :scream:

Looks like season over for L2 confirmed

Problem may be that Stevenage have no League to go down to.
It is highly unlikely Lower Pyramid could restart with zero fans/income.
Then they have a real problem

Get it over with, at least Liverpool can’t have the marches, parades and non stop gloating from boozers etc etc, although I hear on the grapevine they’re going to be open very soon indeed.

Hmmm.
Lawyers always look for precedents
Tranmere especially are somewhat peeved at the PPG outcome

Leagues One and Two finished with no more games played…

Pompey 5th in League One and will go into the play-offs vs Oxford…

And so it starts

But Liverpool’s ground safety advisory group has now recommended that both Everton and Liverpool can play their remaining home fixtures “safely and securely” behind closed doors at their stadiums.

“We are confident that supporters of these two great clubs will respect safety advice about avoiding visiting stadiums where home and away fixtures are taking place,” said a joint statement by Blue Union and Spirit of Shankly, supporters’ groups for Everton and Liverpool respectively.

“We fully understand the importance of lockdown as a measure to control Covid-19 and would encourage fans to stay away from any stadium and avoid congregating in numbers.”

I’ll believe it when I see it…I just don’t think the Liverpool fans will stay away, especially if they can win the Premier League during the derby match…

I like that St Marys was considered a good neutral venue…

1 Like

Scousers will stay away. It will be the hoarded driving up from Surrey causing the problems

SMS was chosen as they could fly in to Eastleigh in a bubble from Lpool & a quick transfer into the ground

I think they would have needed a plane, otherwise they might not have made it over the Mersey.

3 Likes