🏗 Should St Marys be Expanded?

@Barry-Sanchez, I presume? :smiley:

PS There are downsides to insisting no photos at pub meets :wink:

7 Likes

So he was in disguise at Wembley, I should have known :man_facepalming:

3 Likes
2 Likes

They can’t really expand the stadium onto the warehouses, they need to rebuild it though, looks like shit :frowning:

1 Like

Which warehouses?

Not that I’m advocating expansion but I thought it was possible to add another tier to the existing design.

Welcome to Sotonians, Big Man.

I agree with your suggestion. The exterior walls should be built in a medieval style. Arrow slits should reside in the panoply of towers dotted around the battlements (Pompey matches).

The Americans and Chinese would love it.

1 Like

Good idea. Can we have a murder room in the Itchen concourse?

3 Likes

Portcullis for the away supporter’s entrance - far better than turnstiles. Dungeon for the away dressing room. Liking your thinking there, papster.

1 Like

And a petting zoo*.

Bonus fact, “petting zoo” is cock-me rhyming slang for the Catholic church.

1 Like

This is Southampton…we need an Ice Rink, everybody knows that.

4 Likes

We need a smoking room ffs

I’m actually in favour in building a very tall castle exterior, with the pitch being placed at least 552 feet above sea level, thus becoming the highest ground in England.

The 551 or so feet beneath it could serve many purposes. Shopping mall. Residential accommodation. A maze for Lemina to play in while he bucks his ideas up. The possibilities are endless.

Yes, what with our historic relationship on the ice and all that.

Martin Mammoth, from Botley way, was world figure skating champion in 33,000BC.

Why do we not cherish these sporting memories? :smiley:

Where’s the fun in that?

Far better for people just to violate the policy, like @unionhotel did, twice, when he almost made us the first people in history to be kicked out of Prenton Park.

1 Like

I have a couple of people in mind for that

It is but how much would that cost? Well more than the £30 Million to build to stadium itself, it’d be better to rip it down and build a new more interesting one as that flat pack is soulless and the arrangements with the away fans is crap.