:pl: :sheffieldunitedfc: Sheffield United v Saints :saints:

:sheffieldunitedfc: v :saints:

• International Break over, :saints: rejuvenated, Ralph has done his stuff, :saints: by 2+ goals
  • International Break over, :saints: lethargic :sheffieldunitedfc: by 2+ goals
  • bore draw
  • score draw
  • Danso to Cedric to Djenepo to Ings to Ward-Prowse to Adams, twaaaaat eat my goal :saints: by the odd goal
  • Vestergaard fails to clear a high ball McGoldrick latches on to it and squares for Sharp to score, :sheffieldunitedfc: by the odd goal.

0 voters

Thank fuck, the football is back this weekend.

2-0 to the Saints.

I was all set to be at this one. Top mate is a Blade and so a weekend trip was a certainty, until the offer of a free Ashes ticket just before the fixtures came out…

2-1 to saints

0-2 Saints Adams & Cedric on the score sheet

Poll added to the OP, I have run out of creative juices this week already so don’t shoot the messenger.

1 Like

The twat Lawro has got us down as losing 2-1.

I just don’t have a good feeling about this fixture… I think we’re going to get beat, mainly because Danso, Redmond and probably Djenepo are all out.

Bet Billy Sharp scores too.

2 Likes

Hmmm. That would be such a Southampton thing if he came on & won it for them

Im looking for a 3 -1 away win for a top half finish
2-1 away win for a bottom half finish
1-1 for a bottom third finish
Loss equals same finish as last season
Drubbing equals regulation

How odd

If we win 5-1 does that mean we’ll win the league?

9 Likes

Clearly that would only be the outcome of a 6-0 win, Gav. Jeez, do keep up.

4 Likes

We may do alright. I’m again working so cant watch a feed.

And a Brucie Bonus … I’m at a Wedding and wont even have any wifi to keep track… probably lokking at at least a 6-0 win here chaps!!

2 Likes

Are we allowed to call them Shitfield United yet, or that too much fate to tempt?

Hold! Hold!

As ginge (@redjoane ??) has probably said to you on more than one occasion, that’s a bit premature…

I have some bad use people, Lee Mason is today’s referee…

At least he’s not Kevin Friend.

1 Like