📸 Serious Photography Hobbyists?

Didn’t we play them in a Europe League game?

Thats was Midgetland just next to Legoland

1 Like

:wink:
About an €80 taxi ride from Kolding where we had one of our more “dull” factory visit sights back in the day (c/w Newport RI & Galway :wink::wink::wink:)
Ed Sheeran was right about 1 thing.

Galway Girls

I went and wished I’d gone to Legoland instead.

1 Like

There’s 2 places in Germany called Julich and Titz.

Julich and Titz are next to each other on a motorway sign. The Germans never understood why I giggled like a little school boy when I saw the sign.

A few days away in Lincolnshire. Never been to Stamford before…

2 Likes

I went there a couple of summers ago for the weekend, an old mate lives just outside Stamford. A nice little town, quaint with some good pubs.

1 Like

Looks like Hythe High Street if you replace the church with Waitrose and dress everyone in man made fabrics and given them a disability aid, oh , and make the buildings less posh.

Actually, it’s not like Hythe High Street at all apart from something being at the end of it :roll_eyes::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Hythe High Street. Jewel of The Waterside - rocking…

2 Likes

Mollymorphosis.

9 Likes

Happier times

5 Likes

Photo-0056_050

Have similar photos from many places but this is Merida, Mexico in 2007 month 4 into 10 months in South America. I’d been mugged in Cuba and lost a mobile and camera. My sister met me in Mexico with replacements.

I’d do this all again in heart beat. Maybe not the mugging bit.

6 Likes

Mine was taken in one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been: the Perhentian Islands in Malaysia, off the East coast near the Thai border. No cars. No roads, Diving and snorkelling paradise.

1 Like

Blimey

6 Likes

Crazy picture. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Sounds like my kind of place. I love snorkeling.

1 Like

Wow. The video.

1 Like

This I like to think is a “landmark” picture in the history of photography.
It was taken by my good self at The Fox-Talbot Museum in Laycock in 1978 in available light hence the fuzzy appearance.
It’s a picture of one of the great pioneers of photography, William Henry Fox-Talbot embracing “new” technology in the form of my mate’s Olympus OM2.

1 Like

Deserted Homestead, Panguitch, Utah - November 1977.
This picture never existed until yesterday…why? It was taken as two seperate images to take in the wide vista. Yesterday I scanned the two negatives on my new flatbed Photo Scanner and stitched them together using the Photoshop facility “photomerge”…can you see the join?

4 Likes

Wow, I was in year 1 at Noadswood then. @WorzelScummage was still waiting to be created I think…