🇻🇪 Same old story in Venezuela?

1 Like

Something like that but a turnover slightly larger than that.

Didn’t mean that.

Most businesses operate without protesters outside. Why does theirs?

What, more than £9.5billion as per accounts for 2017?

Yes.

Large company I’d suppose.

Hmm. Sounds like sharp practice to me. I’ll just leave it there with the air of dark unethical family secrets :smiley:

1 Like

Nothing untoward or not that I know of, brother in law married into it and in turn invested in it.

Background:

1 Like

Not often I will watch a 20 min video posted on here. Recommend people watch it to get an understanding of the situation.
One of the chavistas I met out in Venezuela in 2005 retweeted a Venezuelan declaring he was now president. There’s probably lots of them doing it. Why not?
Can we maybe do the same? Who wants to be PM?

3 Likes

Same old story indeed! This has all the hallmarks of a CIA inspired coup.
Beware of people pretending to be in Venezuela telling everyone how awful it is to be there under Maduro, when they are in fact living in another country altogether.

And Craig Murray has debunked the claim this self-appointed President is representing the starving masses.

Perhaps Maduro should demand that the UK call a general election within eight days to address it’s democratic deficit and the dictatorship maintained by a handful of Protestant fundamentalists.

3 Likes

I’ve finally heard from a woman I met in Caracas in 2005 who is denouncing what we are seeing in the media about Venezuela. That it is another foreign government coup. That video @Goatboy posted also showed people seemingly getting on ok in life.

1 Like

Another lie debunked.

More tin foil hat sites will come up here in the next few days, why has 10% of the population left? (If believed?) and again if true why do they always go to the US?

So you support this US backed coup?

Mislead by Hollywood propaganda that everyone will get rich / famous maybe?

Of course not but can you prove there is a US led coup? Anyone can post a tin foil website to prove anything from the earth is flat to Elvis lives amongst us, genuine proof, admission from someone in the Government would suffice.

Oh so they can believe a Hollywood film but be easily mislead by the news…

Apart from the US declaring a bloke who never even ran in the election President? And giving him millions of dollars to pay for his’ interim government’ you mean? And Bolton warning against threats to their puppet you mean? Get a fucking grip lad.

3 Likes
2 Likes