Saints vs Man City beers

I am coming down for the Palace game. Staying on the for testimonial, probably going back Weds. If Bazza needs a lift for this, I can sort.

1 Like

Yes I could I am not going to lie but I wont be going as I will be down the weekend after doing the family thing, if I had the time I would, I’ll be grumpy tomorrow as I hardly ever go and could have gone but needs must.

Cheers must alas I cant.

That’s a shame, Barrington.

If that had been me (two weekends on trot) I’d have just stayed the extra couple of days, but realise I’ve got far less in the way of commitments right now. Not easy being away from young kids at that age, if it’s even doable.

while you are swigging your cocktails and eating your pork scratchings I’ll be joining my mate on his walk from Wembley to The Dell then onto SMS.

I’m not stupid - I’m just joining him for the glory leg from Winchester to Saints.

Typical.

It’s the charity walk equivalent of goal hanging.

5 Likes

Bollocks. Had a prior obligation to meet a mate in Shirley today. Then marched straight down to St. Mary’s thinking it was a 4pm kickoff. Could’ve popped in for one at The Rockstone. Fool!

2 Likes

Good to see the gang today, including the returning Lou, but minus Ant (?). Bonus for me was bumping into a guy I last saw 6 years ago. Low point was not remembering the name of the beer I always order, to the amusement of the barman :lou_facepalm_2:.

3 Likes

It was excellent to catch up with everybody, especially Lou. The ale we were all quaffing was superb fare, a nice lubricant for all the singing that was to follow.

1 Like