Saints vs Brighton - Weds 31st Jan (7.45pm KO)

I’m not one for casual stereotypes but are all Dutch people so, you know, ‘self-assured’? Anyone got any Dutch friends who can confirm, thanks.

I know a few Dutch people, and you are right, they are mostly self assured. They are usually stoned as well, perhaps that is the secret to self-assurance.

1 Like

Most Dutch people I’ve known have been female, and yes they are certainly self-assured :lou_lol:

They are self assured or cocky bastards whatever way you want to see it, I have always liked them, a good laugh and they’ve had more talent than we have and ballsed it up so there is some hope.

You’ve got to have a certain level of ‘self-assurance’ to have your own brand when you play centre of defence for Southampton (or as a winger for Spartak Moscow)…

I think Redmond is Dutch because no player could ever walk about like that without realising how shite they are, Gashton Ramirez is defo Dutch, Yoshida also possibly but a nice one, Tadic from the heart of Amsterdam and Boufal from the outskirts of Utrecht…

2 Likes

Mind you dont get splinters from your clogs Barry.

2 Likes

Youse is smokin de pipe old vet vipe…

Last 3 record signings all on the bench.

2 Likes

Redmond still not in the squad which will please Bazza.

and others :lou_lol:

Ludicrously defensive team

4 Likes

Shall I bother watching or listening if I can’t find a stream?

You have 20mins to convince me either way.

I may have no choice in the matter - Windows update going on

:lou_facepalm_2:

Team selection would suggest the manager has realised that we sit back when we take the lead, so is making sure we don’t score(Long against a team he’s not going to be able to run behind), until he replaces him in the 80th minute and we hold on for a well earned draw.

Despite this brilliant planning we will win 2-1. Højbjerg and Højbjerg for the goals.

oh ffs!

Hoedt you dick

for fucks sake

Fucking told you sops. We’re fucked with these cunts.

Belting start. Jeez talk about making life hard

Fuck off Barry you relentless melt