:saints: Saints v West Ham :westhamfc: (PL)

Might struggle mate. Meet you outside SMS after the match, to be on the safe side?

yep cool. whereabouts? Ted?

There is always that danger, but then there’s always the chance that they’re feeling the pressure and won’t perform. I’m sure they’d rather have faced a Hughes side.

Yep, Ted works. Cheers

1 Like

Bookshop before the game or Guide Dog after, if you want to say “hello”. Or even drink beer.

1 Like

Tyke and I are on our way from Fareham now. Eta southampton 5.20pm. We’ll head for the Stable as I don’t know whether the bookshop is … COYR

So, do I listen to the game on 5Live with a beer or the Adam & Dave show with a beer?

Choices, choices :lou_sad:

1 Like

It is on Sky btw…

2 Likes

Don’t I know it…and I really can’t be arsed to search for a stream that’ll breakdown halfway through.

Mrs C_S and Young Adult #1 have bagged the big telly for a re-run of something like Shite The Midwife thing or Antique Roadshite

Do what I do, record it, avoid social media and watch it later

1 Like

Romeu and Lemons in midfield, going to nobble Noble?

1 Like

Hopefully. One of those who you love not to like

1 Like

So one forced change(Højbjerg–Lemina) and JWP & Elyounoussi make the bench. That’s laid it on the line for some previous automatic picks.
2-1 Ings Armstrong Redmond Lemina or Bednarek for first goal.
Couldn’t decide, so took them all and am now worried it’ll be Valery. Basically no idea, but a win will be fine whichever one scores first.
Thanks to Ralph for making betting fun again(i had given up).

There’s nowt quite like one of your offspring saying “dad I haf stream_”

1 Like

Jeez, after the first 10mins it was all downhill for us - lucky to get to half time 0:0

Ralphie-boy needs to pep them up a bit (a lot) during the break.

It’s the 2nd balls which are not going our way this game. Get on them and things will change

Get in!

1:0

Blooming heck, how did that happen?

Blimey

World class. Goal of the season contender :grin:

1 Like