:saints: Saints v Watford :watfordfc: (PL)

1:1 ffs

What we donā€™t want to do now isā€¦

1 Like

I predict 1:2 or more now

Thatā€™s the only explanation. The ref was perfectly placed, he must have seen that it was deflected by the Watford defender, not Yoshida. Several replays confirm this. The ref took the opportunity to, in his eyes, make amends for not giving the penalty. Shocking refereeing. And now the cunts have equalized. Fuck fuck fuck. Absolutely shocking defending from Cedric, again. He is fucking useless.

Fuck off Barry, before you even reply, you need to watch the luck Watford had in getting that goalā€¦

Obvious, making money of out spineless pricks is something I suppose.

Hughes gone as well, another bonus,

'tater giving Cedric pelters because he had hi hands behind his back when Cholevas shot, asking why? Considering the chance of giving away a penalty lots of defenders do itā€¦

1 Like

Off the bar off a head all down at our end now corner after corner to them

Obafemi on for Redmondā€¦

Obafemi coming on

I think the point they are making is that Cedric should have defended, he had plenty of time before the shot to have attacked the ball.

Picked a hell of a day to give up glue sniffing

Hopefully heā€™ll be gone by tonight, not by mutual consent but by being our fucking worst manager ever, Branfoot is fucking better than this clown.

Yeah, bring back Poortvliet!

Better record than this bellend, weā€™re shit and the wankers down the road are flying, if we play them next year theyā€™ll bum us dry.

Fucking hell, weā€™re low and embarrassing.

Encouraging 1st half, fell into bad habits in 2nd half.

Big Adam and Dave think we worked really hard and showed improvement in many areas.

2 Likes

So 46% got it right.
And Goaty was Correct

1 Like

Well 1:1

Ok, thought we should have won, but actually we played pretty well - (my view)

1 Like

Yeah, OK, not wording worthy of @saintbletch

Playing well doesnā€™t matter, winning does, we arenā€™t weā€™re fucked.