:saints: Saints v Watford :watfordfc: (PL)

:saints: v :watfordfc:

• Saints to cruise to victory by 2 or more
  • Saints to snatch a last gasp victory
  • Defence, defence, defence
  • Score draw
  • Saints to capitulate in the dying embers of the match
  • Watford going to be stung into action and thrash the Saints

0 voters

Hmmm. last game before the international break.

Has Hughes now got the shackles free? Can he do what he wants with the team? Will the departure of the top order make a difference?

@SO5-4BW is going to be in attendance, is that going to be another nail in the coffin.

Poll added to OP

I’m either an incurable optimist or a total fuckwit. Probably both, now I come to think of it.

4 Likes

I’m in the totally incurable fuckwit camp. 2-0 Saints, Ingsy to get both.

3 Likes

0-2 Watford.

We’re shite end of, Hughes gone though and more millions wiped of the board holdings in the club.

Some comfort.

Not even a small part of you that thinks we can get a draw Baz?

2 Likes

No surprise that you think a defeat, in our position in the table, would be a comfort.

Bazza is looking forward to Saints’ relegation so he can not watch us in the Championship.

5 Likes

Now what you don’t want to go and do is…point out to Baz that he’ll also be relegated to listening to the dulcet tones of Blackmore and Merrington on Radio Solent…

week in, week out…

2-1 Saints. Ings and Yoshida (he may get a game if Hoedt is injured/tired from scoring all those own goals) to score.

1 Like

Tis the season!
(Borrowed from Southampton Australian Supporters - Melbourne)

7 Likes

Goalie sorted.

Anyone have any ideas for the rest of the team?

2 Likes

Not really, we actually have mediocre players but we’re a terrible side with no heart and soul.

I’ll be back to watching the “lads” when the kids are older, a toddler and a 5 year old aren’t really conducive to travelling 238 miles every other week, its lucky as well as we’re shite to watch and the atmosphere so I’m told is even worse than ever.

Millions wiped off investors who want to scrape the TV money, of course whats not to like?

You wanting us to lose sums up your support.

No even one atom of you’re being thinks we can squeeze a draw out of Watford? Not even if we get a bit of luck and Watford are playing shit you don’t think we can get anything out of this game?

1 Like

One positive of giving up paying ÂŁ50 in beer to go to Pub is that I took Mrs D_P Xmas shopping today & so she took me to the best Curry house on the planet

Ravi’s. Nom nom nom

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1061257168257724418?s=20

I could just hear Les ordering Sparky to play Stephens each week to increase his value for sale in January

:roll_eyes: