:pl: :saints: Saints v Watford :watfordfc: (Live on Sky Sports)

I know a lot of people wait to hear my prediction before heading to the bookies. This week is a guaranteed 3-2 saints win. Further details are less certain but I might suggest backing Ings for two goals, one in each half.

3 Likes

Lawro hasnā€™t commented yet so I canā€™t add his view to the poll that has been added to the OP.

have gone the same as my Superbru prediction i made in August Saints by 2

Or the MLS Season is overā€¦

Southampton v Watford (17:30 GMT)

This game sees two managers under pressure go head-to-head. These are also two teams not playing well and conceding lots of goals.

However, Southampton got that draw at Arsenal which actually should have been a win so I think they might have the confidence to get the better of Watford.

Lawroā€™s prediction: 2-1

Sonnyā€™s prediction: 5-1

I stand corrected. Thought he was sent home injured.

Who the fuck is this sonny character?

heā€™s on our side so who cares?

Sounds like heā€™s stubbed his brain on a kitchen knife

3 Likes

Some egg chaser type apparently.

Sonny Bill Williams, Australian rugby league player. So he obviously knows feck all about footballā€¦

Isnā€™t he an old blues musician?

No youā€™re thinking of Elsie Girl Nutcracker.

no no no, heā€™s thinking of Sonny Jim MeLaddo McTrumpetman.

Are you sure heā€™s not thinking of Sonny Trumpie McTrumpetface

Could be, Iā€™d forgotten about him.

1 Like

Lawro predicts a win for us.
Iā€™m going down the Pub to watch.
We know what happens next

1 Like

I will be watching live from sunny holidays. Donā€™t mess up please boys. Thanks

3 Likes

Reckon weā€™ll win this with a half decent performance, and give ourselves false hope for a brief period until the inevitable relapse into solid gold 24 carat relegation form. Letā€™s face it, if we canā€™t win at home against the only team below us in the league, who can we hope to beat? 3-1 saints.

4 Likes

I voted for ā€˜What @Fatso saidā€™ before I even saw what @Fatso said, because I TRUST @Fatso

4 Likes