:pl: :saints: Saints v Tottenham Hotspur :tottenhamfc: (Live on :prime_video_logo:)

Well that’s the game over then

1 Like

Right infront of us, looked a blatant fucking dive. This ref has been buying everything the spuds are selling him.

2 Likes

I can’t think there’s a ref in the country who wouldn’t have given that, plus a yellow. Absolutely stone cold penalty.

1 Like

Salisu has been half an hour late to every challenge this game - that was an accident waiting to happen

3 Likes

I could have easily predicted Salisu would get sent off. He’s been too quick in to these tackles.

The ref has given them a lot of soft decisions but that was a clear penalty.

2 Likes

Especially Salisu’s first yellow?

Finally that bald cunt has booked one of theirs. He now needs to realise that the two Harry’s fall over at will.

1 Like

Exactly.

Long’s non tackle on Emerson was embarrassing. More or less zero contact yet he acted like he’d been shot.

2 Likes

I fucking hate spurs.

5 Likes

Fair play Scotty and CB, if it was deserved it was deserved. It looked very theatrical the way he went down, maybe sideways on to it wasn’t the best view of it! Will be interested to see any replays later for sure.

1 Like

Our only real hope is getting one of theirs sent off but that’s not exactly likely.

Ref has ruined this one and will we even have enough centre backs for our next game?

2 Likes

I’m sideways on to it as well, thought it was a pen… however Taylor has ruined this game buying all the Spurs dives.

I said to my friend that Taylor was looking to send someone off and lo and behold.

2 Likes

It was definitely a penalty and a yellow.

The first one on the other hand…

But, Salisu had been over zealous with a few challenges and the ref was gagging to book him. Naïve from Salisu.

2 Likes

I would love to say in was a dive and we’ve bin robbed. But no. Salisu took him out and gave the ref no choice (though I thought the first yellow was soft)

3 Likes

Fair enough!! Maybe I should just sit down and be quiet now.

The fact Ralph was booked suggests he’s not happy with the direction the ref is leaning.

I’d be surprised if Romeu isn’t getting readied for the second half.

Our only option is to dig in and hope we can get out with pace on the counter.

1 Like

And so it begins 1:2 Kane

Offside :+1:

Fuck the fuck off

Lololololol

That’s a let off. Make two subs now. Romeu on and A Armstrong off.