Saints v Spurs - Sun 21st Jan, 16:00 KO

That’s about right. The only thing certain about to day is the fans will still think Mope is a useless twat.

that said it is a racing certainty that we are going to get stuffed.

now where did I put the lube?

1 Like

In the football coupon I run at work only 1 person has got Saints to win and that is not even me :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Been saying we’re in trouble from October , can’t say you didn’t hear it then, we’re a better side than the way we’re playing and thats down to the manager and the players, even in a poor Premiership we’re only about mid table, Yoshida isn’t a Premiership defender (believe me know clappers?) but a handy squad player for Cups (if we ever take them seriously) and our midfield is playing shite, our wingers make Gaston Ramirez seem like Ronaldo and our forward line is as good and accurate as a scud missile.

0-3

He’ll get the boot and we’ll go for an inhouse cheap job to steady the ship, or Stuart Gray.

Not very prescient of you then Barry. Your bro’s on Fiverweb have been saying it since Cortese buggered off.

When they spanked us last time they had 7 shots on goal, 5 of which were successful. Shows the importance of taking your chances. I would be inclined to play 2 up top for the rest of the season and try and get the best out of Gabbi. Treat every game as a cup final and go for it. If we are going to go down let’s go down fighting. It won’t shut the bed wetter up but at least the rest of us could hold our heads up.

2 Likes

Have we reached that point where we are the most out of form team in the league, revert to wingbacks who do nothing but bomb on and go on a remarkable run to safety that paints over the cracks of 4 wins in 27?

Faaark that’s pretty poor when you type it out. Waking up to being in the bottom 3 hasn’t been a reality for a while, hopefully someone or something gets up the players collective jacksies and they can motivate themselves out of this mess.

4 in 27, faaark

3 Likes

Faaark indeed.Hopefully these guys will finally realise that they have to turn up if they want to win. Too many players have been below par this season. Whether it is complacency on their part or poor management on behalf of Pellegrino really doesn’t matter. The time to stand up and be counted was a while back, but it isn’t too late…

yet

1 Like

He can’ start 2 up front Soggy.

Means no striker on the bench.

#fearfactor won’t let that happen he could end up with Redmond & Sims for last 20 minutes

Fuck it - lets go balistic 4-2 Saints

1 Like

Alcohol or heroin?

1 Like

13McCarthy
2Soares
5Stephens
6Hoedt
21Bertrand
14Romeu
23Højbjerg
16Ward-Prowse
18Lemina
11Tadic
20Gabbiadini

Substitutes
8Davis
19Boufal
22Redmond
26Pied
35Bednarek
44Forster
61Obafemi

1 Like

No Long, presumably he’s injured. Even more reason to get a wiggle on and sign some forwards.

Interesting that Bertrand is capt rather than Romeu. Bertie has the experience but there have been times when he doesn’t look that interested. Then again, not sure there’s that many leaders in our team.

2 Likes

Win, lose, on the booze

Best plan

Saints 0 - 7 Spurs

Kane to break Berbatov’s goals in a game record. You heard it here first.

Yeah agreed, very few leaders out there. But hopefully the added responsibility may make him stand up and be counted.

Plus Romeu has been poor this season as far as I’m concerned.

Im not expecting a result but am hoping to see a dogged and committed performance at the very least.

If not then I think it must be time for a change.

Give us a wave then Bletch…

Cunning tactics.

Gabbiat #10

PEH up front…

Get the fuck in