:pl: :saints: Saints v Norwich City :norwichcityfc: (Live on Prime Video)

Normally I am a laid back person that does not get offended by keyboard warriors but you have pushed the boundaries, keep going and I sense a second perma-banning in the offing…

Was it the “Btitz”? I think the B stands for BIG because you got big titz.

1 Like

Look out Fatso, Bob wants to perma-bang you, that sounds painful and time consuming.

Ibuprofen and a good book will get you through these perma-bangs (I’ve been told)

You could do with reading the 2001-2050 edition of this, I can’t find it on amazon though…

Gleaned from Barry Sanchez, no doubt. :thinking:Plagiarism is rearing it’s fat, ugly head above the parapet and should expect the inevitable kicking it so baldly invites. :angry::angry:

and the little woman shows those big bad men how to vote in a poll

3 Likes

That’s not a prediction, it’s a cut & paste.
You just put Djneppo for JWP.

So.
If I reactivate my Amazon Prime subscription that is with a Dubai address from here in Poland can I watch the game in 4K HD because I’m British?

#firstworldproblems

And no not gonna VPN, Geo block or any other nonsense, I’ll wait for someone to post a link

Predicting the game before last. Where have I seen that before…

4 Likes

I can confirm that fours after 2015, I still need roads.

I feel defrauded.

On the bright side, Running Man is running a bit late, but it’s coming.

I harbour an intense dislike of mark lawrenson, but tend to agree with him on this one. Both sides desperately need the win, genuine 6 pointer, and both sides are rather shit. So both sides will huff and puff, score once or twice, and ultimately cancel each other out. Vague dissatisfaction on both sides, managers taking the positives, but at the end of it we’ll still know what we already know; both sides are comfortably poor enough to be relegated this season.

Or… we might play a blinder, score three or four, and keep a clean sheet (obviously, the latter case would require Stephens to get injured in the warm up and Yoshida to start. But both scenarios are unlikely.)

4 Likes
1 Like

Blimey

Oh wow, he’s starting to get annoyed isn’t he…

The thing is, we’ve been here before with Redmond haven’t we. I remember he went through quite a long period a year or so ago when he was shite week after week, but then seemed to mature into a really good player. Let’s hope he doesn’t go back to his bad old ways.

1 Like

Nar Witch are a different type of team to Watford, more open, expansive football.
We will have to watch their quick transitions.
That does imho suit us better than trying to break down a parked bus and Ralph is right we really have to be on the front foot.

Damn I remember when we just worried about getting caught on the break and took the game to them…

Score draw written all over it

2 Likes

1-1

3 Likes

Welcome back, Barry :+1::+1:

3 Likes