:pl: :saints: Saints v Manchester United :manunitedfc: (ON BT SPORT)

You mean that we should sit and talk about the best place to buy blouses, don’t you?

6 Likes

Frankly yes. I could do with some tips - on wit as well as dress sense. Your conversations with that Welsh chap have always impressed me - almost as much as your blouses

It’s good to know you’re there Bletch

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AdamBlackmore/status/1167013934827823105?s=20

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1167016852373082112?s=20

2 Likes

I’m going to be watching it in Scouseville, as I’m nightstopping after Fusion Presents at Sefton Park
Pap … any good suggestions for City Centre viewing the match on BT Sports with decent Beer?

#dilemna. Can earn decent money taking a group to the mountains Saturday which would double up with a second good earner with same guys Sunday
Or go to the pub.
Bugger.

How do frustrating home defeats usually impact your mood?

Answer this, then run for the hills.

1 Like

Perhaps an afternoon of gardening in a bad 4G area is wise

Anyone would think our three fastest players, that have scored all but one of our goals this season are injured.
Boufal will win this game(with a bit of help from Ings, then Armstrong). 3-2

3 Likes

Yes, I bumped into Moggers (as I’m now permitted to call him) on the beach at Southwold. His 3-piece swimwear, complete with brogues, was quite something, and drew many an admiring glance. I took the opportunity to ask his advice on the correct way to address a letter, and he duly obliged.
“To whom might you be sending this missive?” he politely enquired.
“Its intended recipient is one Bletch, of The Silage, sirrah.” I retorted.
“That cunt?” quoth Moggers, upon which he seized the card and furiously scribbled the message that you found so hard to read. It was, in fact, Etonian, not Welsh.

5 Likes

:smile:

Might be meeting up with @ericofarabia tomoz to watch the game in the 'Pool.

Do any of the other pseudo scousers fancy it? @Nottarf-Krap? @Barry-Sanchez?

1 Like

I might be up for that Pap, where did you have in mind?

His house, bring some lube…

4 Likes

I have just come back from the manual Karcher style car wash.
I have just seen a Nun, washing her car.

I can’t watch the game nor listen. Nuns have returned.

Nailed on home win then.
And no I didn’t get a bloody photo and yes for you lot it obviously never happened.
yes, I am going to the home of Pope John Paul II tomorrow. Yes, I will ask for some extra help from upstairs for once.

I’m not annoyed I can’t go to the Pub to watch at all…

@ericofarabia fancies somewhere near Lime Street. Never been before, but Rileys might be an option.

Just as long as I’m not expected to go sloppy seconds after bazza, old tart I may be but I have standards.

1 Like