šŸ» Saints V Man Utd Pre-Game Beers

Anyone fancy a few in the Rockstone to numb the pain? I might start in the Bookshop as I havenā€™t been there for a while either.
Anyone else?

1 Like

Bletch is out to play!

[In best 1970s cinema advert voice-over manā€™s accent] This humiliation and inebriation session is brought to you in association with @Bucks - when he canā€™t come, Bletch can.

Iā€™m meeting up with @Rallyboy at the Rockstone early as we have some web-shaped discussions to have.

Iā€™ve taken the liberty of booking a table for 6 (people, not PM). If itā€™s just me and The RaleighBoy (+Goat) then Iā€™ll move to a smaller table. If youā€™re planning to be there, let me know. @Fowllyd, you going to make it for a couple?

2 Likes

cool. what time?

Weā€™ll be there from 2:30pm. Lol. Can you imagine what Iā€™m going to be like by kick-off?

Best order the taxi now.

1 Like

Damn right I am. Will be good to see the RaleighBoy too, assuming he hangs around for an extra soft drink (the Rockstone removed their hot chocolate machine after the last ā€˜episodeā€™). My good friend SO5 4BW will be in attendance as well, I do believe - trains permitting, of course.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll bring my buds for you to try :lou_wink_2:

Sensimellia?

Excellent! Iā€™ll pair them to my phone as Iā€™m not listening to that skinny Saffa and her bloke.

That said, Iā€™ve already written to Santa and, when the man from Amazon visited the very next day, I was told not to open the delivery! Went for the same ones you got.

1 Like

@BTripz. You about?

Some mate

Unfortunately not, Mrs BTripz is out doing her singing thing so I couldnā€™t make itā€¦

You are v welcome Bletchy. Whether you still think that at full time is highly unlikely but hereā€™s hoping for a miracle to outshine your outfit

2 Likes

To be honest, @Rust-Cohle, youā€™ve got such a downer on Hughes that watching every game home and away with you in front of my TV is becoming a bit of a downer.

Give the guy a chance, I say.

Heā€™ll turn it around.

Or are you just anti-Welsh - isnā€™t it?

2 Likes

You are the mark hughes of friends. One more chance or youā€™re being replaced

3 Likes

Is it an April fool?

Itā€™s ok. Grant and Phil are here.

3 Likes

They were having a Right Said Fred tribute afternoon in the Rockstone. Goat and I had a chat with a couple of the participants, brothers from Gosport. Seemed like decent enough blokes, even if one of them was clearly wearing his shirt for a bet.

4 Likes

Well. Bletch is a liability isnt he?

Has Baz been on to say how average he is feeling about a draw?

1 Like

Strangely silent.

Think heā€™s still in that hipster place he was banging in about waiting for change.