:saints: Saints v Man City :mancityfc: (PL)

Elyounoussi?
He’s done city before.
That’s the best i’ve got.

That’s all I had too

Lemina on the left possibly. He’s quick, likes taking a man on and we’ll get the added bonus that he won’t loose the ball 10 yards in front of our 18 yard line.

I wouldn’t say he’s rapid. I’ve not seen anything to write home about from him so far to be honest.

I’m surprised Long isn’t starting.

I guess it’s a free swing of a game with some fresh legs thrown in to dig in deep.

That’s the best I can do I’m afraid!

1 Like

That’s it. Seen the team. Off to take a 4 year old round a museum on a Sunday in London.
Less stress

1 Like

This will come back to bite me but against Arsenal, Charlie looked much fitter and prepared to sprint back to defend. Admittedly he was a sub but I would be very surprised if he plays more than 60 mins today

2 Likes

I’ve still got high hopes for him. He’s pretty quick and agile, but yeah, still to show it for us.

He’ll come on in the second half no doubt. Don’t think RH sees as any more than a runner.

Definitely and needed.

Good enough. I’ve gone for 2-1 Højbjerg first goal and the odds suggest i’m a complete fucking idiot.

2 Likes

Saints at 10/1 to get any sort of win has to have some money on it

Stephens is not very good.

:weary:

It is just way too easy to score against us.

1 Like

Oh dear

:lou_facepalm_2:

We will do West Ham did against us and come back with 2 :lou_is_a_flirt:

We are absolutely incapable of frustrating an opposition by parking a bus. Can’t even keep it tight for the first 20 minutes.

Men against boys. (We are the boys)

25 mins in and we haven’t had an attempt at a shot

We need to get in their half to do that.

Looking better now. It might not last admittedly.

Wow a corner and an on target attempt from Austin

Get the fuck in!!!

1 Like