:saints: Saints v Man City :mancityfc: (PL)

My point was that the two areas you mentioned are desirable areas for home fans for various reasons. I think it’s a bit rich that you are coming up with ideas of how to improve the atmosphere at St Marys when you’ve been what? Twice? I know you’re an expert on everything though.

The question is not what I say but whether it is valid? Stop playing the poster and not the post.

Carillo 19mil
Hoedt 15
Lemina 16
Westergaard 18
Elyounoussi 17
Gunn 11
Boufal 16

The post was easy to play because it was made from a position of ignorance.

Ok then, have a look at Saintsweb? Do you think it shouldn’t change? More bellendary from the club making an away side have half an end for their team to play into, very clever indeed…

I’d rather not look at Saintsweb thanks.
I know the club have looked at moving the away fans. There’s more to it than just saying lets stick the cunts out of the way somewhere.
Away fans can number 4250 for cup games. 3200 for league games. You can’t sit them all behind a pillar can you?

Why not?

Well, firstly because there are no pillars at St Marys.

It was a turn of phrase, put them in the worst fucking place, Anfield, Goodison and many many others do it, why should we help the away team.

Where is the worst place?

I thought the view was pretty good at Anfield. Shit atmosphere from the tourists mind.

All the views at Goodison are shit.

1 Like

Which grounds are shite for away fans? Probably best ask Letsbe who has been to all/most.
I know Newcastle’s shit . Arsenal, Liverpool, Fulham, Brighton, Bournemouth all been fine for me.

Selhurst wasn’t particularly good - mind you that’s the case for some of the home fans too

1 Like

Anfield, if you were Anfield Road under at the back you can’t see the whole pitch.

That would have been a blessing last time we were there.

Wrong about the draw

Right about hypothermia

1 Like

Just when we thought that doing without Hodge podge was bad enough, it looks like Yo Shida is off for 3 weeks eating noddles and monkey feet and now good-old-Charlie’s pigeons have come home to roost. 1 game ban do we think ?

Maya will be munching Shwarmas & Biryanis mate.
He’s staying just down the road from the Dubai Saints Krew.
Asian Cup is split between stadiums in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.
And no I won’t have time to go #packing

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: :soccer: The January transfer window thread