:saints: Saints v Leicester :leicesterfc: (PL)

No to be fair can’t get a stream.

Unlucky ings. Nice ball by Redmond

2 Likes

http://firstrowsportes.net/soccer/southampton-x-leicester-krk616120?l=1376945408

See link quoted above. Working fine for me.

yours wouldnt open for me

Good half. Playing confidentiality. Lemina and Redmond are playing superbly.

1 Like

Thought we looked pretty good for that half. I like Elyounoussi. Some good runs, always looking for the ball. Good half from Redmond. Hoedt still gives me the shits but Westergaard looks like a good player. Hopefully Cedric can start forming a good partnership with Elyounoussi. Much better from Lemina too.
At least we are not 3-0 down.

3 Likes

Already a fit pinter. Is it Friday?
How does Long miss that rebound?
At least we look like we are slowly remembering how to play football.
If only we had Tadic putting some of those balls into the box…

I still think we’re on for a win here.

I’d take Hoibjerg off, otherwise midfield looking very good. Like the Norway/Morocco man, Redmond and Lemina. Not sure about Long, but I’ve been wholly unimpressed by Austin so far this season.

No Gabi on the bench?

Ah, sorry

www.cricfreetv.live/football-live-streaming

Then pick the game and try:

Flash 1

Yep, been saying this for a while but we’re so predictable in a 4-4-2 as we crab slowly left before crabbing slowly right letting their defence get set before we put in a predictable cross.

The Redmond ball to Ings for that chance is the first time we’ve tried a cute direct pass through the middle.

We’ve got to try a formation that gets someone like Armstrong playing those sort of balls.

Redmond looking really good today.

1 Like

I’d take Long off and put Armstrong on. He can support Ings. What’s happened to Gabi? Hughes does seem to chop and change quite a lot, which is a little concerning - but will all be forgotten once we get this win.

4 Likes

Vestergaard… what a run!
Lovely ball by Bertrand for Ings.
Good start

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

get the fuck in

And what a run and first touch by Ings and switch of feet to get the shot off.

1 Like

How far behind is my stream!

About a minute

1 Manchester City 7
2 AFC Bournemouth 7
3 Liverpool 6
4 Chelsea 6
5 Watford 6
6 Tottenham Hotspur 6
7 Everton 5
8 Southampton 4
9 Manchester United 3