:pl: :saints: Saints v Leicester City :leicesterfc: (moved to Friday, live on Sky)

I am failing to see what our supporters demographics has to do with the way the team play

Weā€™re shit, inbred and soulless, I fucking hate our support.

How would you know?

0-5 fact, wank - fact.

What the fuck has that got to do with the supporters?? Sometimes, Mr Shanchez, you rail against the wrong thingsā€¦

Is it our supporters fault that Bertrand got sent off?

Is it our supporters fault that Leicester are running riot?

Are our supporters on the pitch in blue scoring with impunity?

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: :desert_island: Barry Island - Home of the Whopper :hamburger:

Because that is shit, Iā€™d boo or walk out and boo, just sitting there and doing fuck all advocates such cuntery.

If youā€™re listening, theyā€™re singing and supporting the team.

I think the operative word in the that sentence is supportā€¦

3 Likes

You hate our supporters because the team are shit.
You donā€™t go to games, rarely watch, but know our supporters(the ones that actually make an effort) are all

Youā€™ve got something wrong there Barry. Canā€™t you see it?

2 Likes

And, insult aside, is that our fault i.e. the supporters, what could we have done about that??

The sum total of nothing I believe.

Iā€™m only still watching this because I am fascinated to see what Ralph does at half time. If Gunn and Valery come out for the second half then I fear for him, his eyesight and my sanity.

He seems to have lost it a little since his number 1 went to Germanyā€¦

I had a shower of cunts once. Not the freshest Iā€™ve felt Iā€™ll be honest.

1 Like

Who is we? The team or the supporters?

Exactly, this team is the purest shower of cunts youā€™ll ever see.

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid youā€™re correct. He cuts an isolated figure out there.

Iā€™ll support the flag, City and badge till I die, the players, managers and board? No theyā€™re visitors and couldnā€™t give a fuck, theyā€™re not me.

At least they visit! :smiley:

2 Likes

But without those other things there would be nothing to watch/follow/ā€˜supportā€™.

Is that the royal we?