:pl: :saints: Saints v Leicester City :leicesterfc: - Live on :sky_logo:

:saints: v :leicesterfc:

• :saints: loss
  • :leicesterfc: win
  • draw of some sort :lou_lol: :lou_lol: :lou_lol: :lou_lol: :lou_lol: :lou_lol:

0 voters

What’s the beers plan?

I’ll be in Brighton visiting YoungAdult#2 & watching two less shit teams than Saints.

1 Like

3 Likes

Leicester currently 0-2 down at home to Blackburn…

1 Like

And they lost 1-2

2 Likes

Hopefully will dent their confidence. I noted two great goals from outside the penalty area.

1 Like

Oh well.
I’ll enjoy my fish & chips & mushy peas before the game.
The 90 minutes will be a small price to pay

1 Like

Don’t know where Selles will go with team selection. SR have made some bizarre player purchases which has seen a bloated, lop sided squad. Lavia and Djenpo played OK last night and Walcott has been good when hes come off the bench recently. But the starting 11 doesn’t exactly “pick itself”.

This game is shit or bust. Not in terms of staying up as we’re already fucked and certain for the EFL. It’s about desire, spirit and pride. They need to show this for 90 minutes or they’ll risk the fans doing what Villa fans did when they went down a few years ago and started singing "“we’re fucking shit” at their own players.

Think we need to play 4 3 2 1 with these players.weve bought
Selles sees the existing squad can only play variations of 4222

Poll added to the OP

I cannot vote on that poll as it would invalidate my predictions on the other thread.

We will win by a large margin and I shall earn beer tokens on the back of it.

4 Likes

I voted a loss but with my prediction ability it’ll probably be a draw or a win :roll_eyes:

1 Like

We will scrape a win.

1 Like

Right. Just ready to go to visit YoungAdult#2 in Brighton. We might even see a decent game this afternoon for a change. Mind you, they’re playing Wet Spam.

Ooh.
Rugby is on at 1645
Dear Saints, any chance of showing the game on the concourse TV’s?
Thanks in advance.
Gotta be better than watching the game

I fancied seeing a decent game today so I took my granddaughter to her U7 game and watched them win 4-1. :grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

I have us scraping a draw on the prediction thread. After seeing us on Wednesday, I’m looking at that as wild optimism.

What Rugby?