:saints: Saints v Huddersfield :huddersfieldtownfc: (PL)

Don’t listen to them Bob, it was very clever and witty.

Probably your finest work to date.

3 Likes

In limbo terms setting a low bar is a good thing.

I’d forgotten we were discussing @BTripz’s ability to limbo.

Have you met B “wide as he’s tall” Tripz?

That you in the fetching trainers, long socks and shorts ensemble @saintbletch?

Being the dedicated follower of fashion that I am I was reading in the paper today that it is fashionable this year for hipsters of a certain age* to wear sandals and long socks with their shorts.

(* too young to understand how naff it has always been and that they’ll only look just like their grandfathers, which their kids will gleefully point out)

That’s me in the background with the pink trainers.

x

1 Like

@gavstar has messed with the OP poll. Shame on him … :roll_eyes:

Fucking eejit does he not realise (with an S @pap) that we are at home?

There’s always got to be one hasn’t there…

And I see, despite his general scorn, @saintbletch has even voted

Can I get another go?

yes i just changed mine to the same as you am going to change it back to the right one now.

Do you see a “Hide Resuls” button under the poll??

If so click it and you can change your vote.

I’ll change it later. Hope I don’t leave it too late…

As of now (14:30 BST on Thursday 9th May 2019), you have 3 days and 25 mins to not leave it too late!!

Hmmm :thinking: I am quite busy this weekend, I should have time to do it.

Not good enough @gavstar, where is your commitment?

Whoa there, hold them there hosses, Lawro says :-

Southampton v Huddersfield

Huddersfield are another team saying goodbye to the top flight, and although the Terriers got a good result against Manchester United last weekend, I don’t see then signing off on a high note.

Southampton can look forward to next season under manager Ralph Hasenhuttl with lots of optimism, and it will be interesting to see who he signs in the summer.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-0

What does he know :man_facepalming:

I will be there in spirit. Still too blind to drive, and there is no way the missus is driving me out of Liverpool when they might win the title just so I can see Southampton. I have asked.

If you are at the match, please start a chorus of “that’s why you’re going down” in my honour. And Huddersfield’s.

1 Like

Damn shame, el papperino (I’m not into the whole brevity thing). Haven’t seen you since the end of last season. I’ll raise a glass to you. Or something.

4 Likes