:pl: :saints: Saints v Fulham :fulhamfc:

We’ve been circling the drain for a couple of seasons but we have been the worst team in a season of utter shite.

How we were ‘mathematically’ still in with a chance up until today reflects how poor this season has been because we have been absolutely awful since day one.

2 Likes

Top!

5 Likes

Cunts… I blame Sunak being there… oh and a side that gave up at Christmas. Its astounding that ANY of these players will be wanted by Prem sides when they showed fuck all belief, effort or commitment when faced with a challenge - but I guess there will be an easy path to maintaining their millionaire wages for some… with dross left in a divisions that needs commitment and togetherness beyond anything else…

After several weeks of limply failing to turn up, we went out with a whimper today. Fuckers.

I drove down to Southampton early, to start helping Mrs Bucks senior to go through the belongings owned by Mr Bucks senior (RIP). Predictably, that was not fun. But I decided it was preferable to going to watch the overpaid losers at SMS and stayed where I was. Fuckers.

5 Likes

Right choice :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Decided alcohol was needed. Got to the Vinbudin (only place to buy real alcohol in Iceland) at 16:10. It closed at 16:00. Until Monday…

Supermarkets can, however sell 2.5% “beer”. Just how many of those do I need? :rage::flushed:

10 cases.

Go to the pub?

Apart from Lavia, i wouldnt be disappointed at losing the entire rest of the squad. If i got the job as manager (highly unlikely, i know) id sell all of them. At the car boot, to Romsey or Hedge End if necessary. Just get rid. Useless cunts.

1 Like

Luxury. :cry:

There wasn’t even a fucking whimper.

3 Likes

There fuckin’ was from me…I had to sit through that crap. :frowning_face:

6 Likes

I made it through to the end, by amusing myself hurling abuse at that idiot ref, Bramhall. Lee Mason’s spiritual successor.

His previous visit was that abortion of a game at home to Forest. Coincidence? I think not.

1 Like

I honestly don’t want to open old wounds but this article was in the telegraph in May after the game. Just shows how behind my old fella is in reading his old papers :rofl: Pretty good read though and brutally honest. Shameful really :flushed:

20230623_171137|369x500

2 Likes

Fucking fly landed on my photo :angry:

2 Likes

The most interesting bit tbf Chris.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: