:saints: Saints v Fulham :fulhamfc: (PL)

Like the team. But still Elyuseless gets a place on the bench ahead of Sims. :rage:

Still not enough creativity in that MF 3.

2 Likes

I agree, wanted a creative midfielder, Davis wasn’t exactly that but offered something a bit more, its interested Hassenhutl was saying he was sticking with Stephens and then quite rightly fucks him off, also calling him a youngster was amusing.
That is one shit side compared to the ones we’ve fielded in the last 5/6 years, look at the state of it.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Goal by a shit midfielder :blush:

4 Likes

Bloody hell. I can’t believe going for a lucky smoke on the balcony actually worked!

2 Likes

Another shit midfielder scores

5 Likes

Fuck - lost my stream and tuned in to the Adam & Dave show via Saints site for JWP goal…!

:lou_lol:

Bloody useless get rid of them…

:lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

Streams are really awful tonight, listening to radio feed as well

1 Like

Shame they haven’t done it before but if you rate them now fair play to you, only playing a team that hasn’t won away all season.
Are you the sort of fan that when England beat Costa Rica 3 months before a World Cup 2-0 we’re World beaters?

Plant Stream was really good, then every link went.

But they have before. Just not constantly.

Never even loaded here Harumph. Eric sent one to our WA group but that went as well. Even Mobdro won’t load (It’s on TSN 3 in Canada)

That was where the Planet Stream was coming from.

BOOM JWP soft goal!

GOAL: SAINTS 2-0 FULHAM!!

IT’S TWO AND IT’S PROWSEY! Redmond’s shot is spilled by Rico and the midfield maestro is there to poke home on the rebound!

This is all too exciting… you will find me lurking in my ‘compelling matchbox cars restoration video thread’… feel free to pop over if it all gets too much

1 Like

How far is your feed behind???

Just kicked off mate.

(I’m on Solent so no idea )