:saints: Saints v FC KÖLN :colognefc: (Friendly)

livescore.com

1 Like

We need updates @Goatboy / @Saint-or-sinner !

as we dont have other match threads and lower leagues started today
Eastleigh take the lead against one of the founding clubs of the football league

20’ Eastleigh 1 - 0 Notts County

More penalty practice please. Hodgepodge down in the box. Ings pen saved. Still 1-0.
COYR

This tweet from FC Koln suggests that they have a live stream on their YouTube account.

I can’t see it but maybe it’s geo-limited to non-UK.

@PhilippineSaint , can you see anything? Or @BTripz as you’re overseas.

https://twitter.com/fckoeln/status/1157658457346117636?s=20

1 Like

Trying to open it but are internet connection is as Baldrik would say slower than a slow thing.

2 Likes

Not available in the UK …

1 Like

Managed to miss the goal by having an extra one at Unity. Sign of things to come.
We look pretty sharp though.

1 Like

And what is the new tap room like?

Yeah, using a proxy I can see the option on their YouTube channel…

It’s not a streaming proxy so I can’t watch the game.

Half time oranges … 1 nil

All looks a bit slow to me. Think it’s holding Adams back(or he’s going to struggle in the PL). Boufal, Djenepo and Obafemi on for the second half please(I bet on 4-1 so what else would i want).

1 Like

Found a way to get on German YouTube.

2-0.

Great worked goal. Obafemi got in behind, squared the ball to Hojbjerg who played a cheeky ball for the run of Adams who squared it back to Hojbjerg to slot into the empty net.

2 Likes

Boufal, Yoshi, Cedric, Long and Romeu coming on.

May have got that wrong as there was a wicket at the cricket and the commentator is German.

27-2 if you’re interested.

My season ticket view

4 Likes

He’s got 12 minutes!

Some more good news today

81’ Shrewsbury Town 1 - 0 Portsmouth

I’ve just noticed how quick he is and he wasn’t going for it. I’m happy with the little i’ve seen(shit at keeping the ball though).

But is he Jonno quick?

I saw a couple of his attempts to get the ball back and he did look rapid off the mark.

Dangerous free kick for them