:pl: :saints: Saints v Everton :evertonfc:

Nothing like a bit of consistency, eh? In fact that’s nothing like consistency :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Consistency recently = defeats. Needed a new line up, hopefully this one = a win. Worth a try for sure :grin:

4 Likes

Not wishing to make anyone jealous but I’m lying on a sunbed by the pool in our resort by the Orange River in Namibia. Just taken a cooling dip. Have to say I’m not that arsed about the result. :grinning::rofl:

3 Likes

Indeed - why stick with a team that’s lost its last two games, by all accounts looking pretty dreadful in both of them? I like the look of that line-up, not least because we’re actually making use of players that we’ve bought to improve the squad.

I’m not overly bothered either, if I’m honest.

3 Likes

Is there another team in the Prem who gives the ball away as often as we do? It’s almost as if they practise it in training.

They need to so they can demonstrate their prowess against the ball

we gone and had a shot from Armstrong

A couple of traitorous dogs here every body else has it wrong.

But after that first half probably correct.

By any yardstick that was an absolutely shite 45 minutes of football, Everton marginally less shite than us.

2 Likes

I thought the Yardstick was set at Villa and that was bad.

We’re never gone score another goal.
Ever.
What is worse than turgid shite?

Get in there!

Well done Phil

1 Like

bollocks

ffs

More turgid shite? Oh hang on, we’ve just scored, good finish from Aribo. Oh hang on again they’ve equalised. As you were!

bollocks again

ffffffs

Christ